eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's promote each other's jewels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I think you will find that bobyjo has long since left the building.
    I don't know, no staying power some people.
    It takes time and effort.
    Got the little packet thanks. I will inset them into next unsuspecting customer

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cherylgrey View Post
    I don't know, no staying power some people.
    It takes time and effort.
    Got the little packet thanks. I will inset them into next unsuspecting customer
    Well, she made quite a lot of noise while she was here, so maybe she ran out of steam that much faster.

Splendid... I've been sneaking a few out too... the poor fools don't know what's going to hit them.

Already worn the T-Shirt doing my weekly shop

Asked for car sticker (got one) and placed on windscreen

Thinking now of other means to promote( discussed putting big logo on car even)
    Might replace a window with a ebid e-Bid logo in one of my lads bedrooms

I have managed about six sales in my short time, so I am quite happy

Handbag charms quite popular.Sold two to Norther Ireland this week

Plus two sales on website

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone, USA and UK. You may check my About Us page I have a ring size conversion chart for the areas I sell to including the UK. All sellers may link to if they wish or notify me for further information.
    God Bless and good luck to you all.
    CNC Jewelry

I took a look at all your stores and makes me want to curl up in a ball and hide. lol I guess my jewelry making still has lots of growing into room. Oh well, I can't just close up shop now that I decided to open it, so I might as well keep practising making prettier stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by summerdreams View Post
    I took a look at all your stores and makes me want to curl up in a ball and hide. lol I guess my jewelry making still has lots of growing into room. Oh well, I can't just close up shop now that I decided to open it, so I might as well keep practising making prettier stuff.
    Practice makes perfect I had a look at your too and it is a great start. We all have to start somewhere but if it gives you pleasure it has to be worth it knowing you make pieces with true love.

Thank you Cheryl. Yes, I do enjoy making them come together...just that sometimes I wish I had a magic wand instead of fingers that don't want to comply. lol

Thank you Cheryl. Yes, I do enjoy making them come together...just that sometimes I wish I had a magic wand instead of fingers that don't want to comply. lol
    LOL know what you mean. Had carpal tunnel ops on both hands 4 weeks ago and still got parties and make goodies for people.
    I even had to make some things after op on the same day for wedding gifts. Made sure I did it before feelings started to come back in my hand, I think that is true dedication

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Thank You summerdreams

I bet summerdreams you were not talking about my jewelry but the templates, logos and all the things I bought while at the other site that I closed. For you have alot better jewelry than I do. Yours is American made and mine comes from China, Thailand and alot of other places. I was looking at your jewelry and I am going to purchase some for my wife.
    Every piece I order I have to give her one for she loves all kinds especially hand made like yours.
    I just learned at the other place the more professional you look the more sales you have.
    Check out our forum in the social groups about jewelry. I can't think of her name at the moment she started it to get fellow jewelry to work together and promote each other. I have two of them on my about you page.
    Thanks again,
    Billy

Thread Information