My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spreading the word about Ebid

What e.mail service are you using? You will need something that id based on your computer to do it.. ie outlook express or incredimail.
    Car stickers... yes I read in one of Gazas post a while back that he was starting some merchandising and Car stickers with your user id store details were one of the first things he was doing, but not heard anything since sadly.

Forum Newbie
    View ktorient's Feedback (+126)
    All-About ktorient
    View ktorient's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am using Outlook Express to send my emails, so hopefully this will be okay?
    Please have a look at my auctions:

DVD and CD's

Books

yes thats fine you should be able to do it no problrm there..
    first you need to save the jif to a folder that you use often and can easily find.... you can do that by useing the right click drop down menu on your mouse then select Save picture as from the drop down menu, make sure you specify the folder wher you want it to go.
    You can now ad this picture direct from your computer to any outgoing mail by using the add picture option in the new mail browser. To make that picture a live link you need to use the link option also in the mail browser. First highlight the picture as you would if you were going to copy & Patste.. then press the make link button.. Now you need to go to internet explorer and open the page you want the link to go to. Copy and paste the address direct from the Internet Explorer adress bar. THis needs to be added to the box that opened when you pressed the link button back in the outlock mail . All this obviosly has to be done on the bottom of out going mail. Once you ve done it a few times it will only take seconds to do everytime you send mail. Plus you will have learned a new bit of Net Head stuff..lol
    If any of this makes no sense..lol then please ask away..

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by CRUSALES View Post
    Thanks Littleme - it works a treat - I better get browsing your stuff

Adrian
    LOL.. no Charge for my services.. and I'm just getting the jewelry online, I think its going to take about a month to get all the stock on ;( LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ktorient View Post
    Can I suggest that everybody adds a signature to all their emails advising people about eBid. If we all do this on all our emails, people will see eBid being mentioned every time they receive an email which should make them curious about the site. Even if only 1% of people join, this should generate new users which will help us all.

Sorry if this is the wrong catergory for this message but I couldn't think where else to put it.
    i posted the other day saying i was new and got no reply this is why i have not listed agin i just thought it was like e**y so i this is why i only listed 2 items

i would love to open up a shop here but are people wanting to buy fashion or just lookers on here .....

Quote Originally Posted by ONSALEFASHION View Post
    i posted the other day saying i was new and got no reply this is why i have not listed agin i just thought it was like e**y so i this is why i only listed 2 items

i would love to open up a shop here but are people wanting to buy fashion or just lookers on here .....
    Hi Hun welcome to ebid, I couldn't reply to your questions as i don't use an auction template, it is a friendly site by the way.

I would buy of here fashion items i always check here before ebay only resort to ebay as a last resort.
    I am buying more and more stuff of here and have converted several people to buy from here.

Forum Lurker
    View ChrisJane's Feedback (+272)
    All-About ChrisJane
    View ChrisJane's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree - I've tried telling loads of people from eBay - as I still seem to be getting more sales there than anywhere else - it really galls me to have to pay such high fees for unsold items - they've even been removing perfectly valid auctions for FEE CIRCUMVENTION - which is a total insult - if the sales were as good on eBid as FeeBay - I would move lock stock & barrel & forget FeeBay completely - sadly - it's taking quite a while for eBid sales to pick up - so far in over 6 months I've sold 16 items - compared to more than 400 on eBay - I've got well over 500 items of stock for sale - and I'm clearing my mother-in-law's house so there'll be some great bargains in the offing

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

ChrisJane, I would suggest you up-grade to gold membership, that way you can put your items in a store. The stores are randomly selected for front page publicity. Plus you could put a link for your auctions on your posts.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

CRUSALES, you're not telling us the truth! How would you know what the truth is, you've only been a member since Jan 07.

Fastest sale I've ever had was within 5 minutes of listing!

Thread Information