eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Rye By Post.......

Angry I WAS A FILMCELL SELLER UNTILL EBAY AND Rye By Post.......

Any One Had Dealings With Rye By Post And There Cronies Or Bieng Kicked Of Ebay Cos Your Selling Craft Items Like The Big Boys
    Last edited by xanga; 10th January 2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: NEED BETTER TITLE

me;all right so i finally reg with ebid ,,,read the stuff but hey why am i here..well i been on ebay and...;brain"So why you here if you were on ebay surly you can sell more on there"..
    me; well i could but they just change format and vero'd all members selling a certain item for them not owning copyright to a certain larger company grassing the whole country up so once again they can try and control the whole movie cell scam..brain;"wtf you talking about" me; well basicaly ryeby post is scouring the internet for people selling film stuff that is not part of there stock ...cos they got marvel and lucas rights to permit the use of pre printed pics by paying one of fees and hmm royalties...any comments yet cos im vexed...wiyh ebay and need to chat to a film cell seller

hiya,
    i have had 2 items removed of a certain auction site by rye, i have emailed them and have got nothing back!!

how do they go about getting rights in the 1st place?

Hi,
    That happened to me too. I contacted them several times to find out what exactly it is that they own the rights to so that I could make sure I wasn't infringing on any copyright but never got any reply. Has anyone had a reply from Rye By Post on this issue?

Thread Information