Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 67 of 153 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    View sepi9's Feedback (+2)
    All-About sepi9
    View sepi9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default international shipping rates

I'm a little confused about the international shipping rates for sellers. Are we just supposed to put in the shipping weight and the handling charge and the buyer can guestimate the shipping charges and then the actual charges are figured upon shipping?

Forum Newbie
    View Sunnybalu's Feedback (+6)
    All-About Sunnybalu
    View Sunnybalu's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cherishedknitting View Post
    Also i have purchased lots of ebay templates and they are html will i be able to use them for ebid.
    Thank you
    val
    cherishedhandknitting
    Just to add to Astral's info above, if you find that you can use the templates on eBid, make sure that you change the URLs for any buttons/links that might be on the template (ie, make sure that you direct potential buyers to your eBid Store/All About Me/Feedback and not to the corresponding pages on another site).

Forum Newbie
    Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View JamesDaddy's Feedback (+37914)
    All-About JamesDaddy
    View JamesDaddy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Combined Invoices

As a defector from eBay and quite a high volume seller can you explain/make easier the combined invoice please?

Kind regards Neil (aka JamesDaddy)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDaddy View Post
    As a defector from eBay and quite a high volume seller can you explain/make easier the combined invoice please?

Kind regards Neil (aka JamesDaddy)
    Hi Neil, welcome to eBid

When your customer buys more than 1 item from you (ie multiple invoice) go to one of the items in your AAL and create invoice. At the top it will tell you there are other items from the same buyer and would you like to combine them to the 1 invoice.

Near the bottom of the invoice is then the option to give shipping and goods discounts in either £'s or % too

I hope that helps you, I know *what* to do, Im just not very good at explaining myself!

Default Newby here with BIG problems!

I'm new to eBid and having what I consider to be "growing pangs". I have paid for an initial 3 months and expect to be able to post as a "Seller+".

I have posted several items and the posting window strips the auction option and posts the auction as a "Buy Now" only. How can I create an auction? What am I doing wrong?

I have several hundred items to post. I wasted two whole days creating the mass upload on the Excel sheet only to have a major problem with the shipping section codes. I am not looking forward to listing all 700 items by hand one-at-a-time. Is there an easier way to make the multi-listing upload?

I would appreciate a little help. Could you or someone please create the code for all locations that I could cut-and-paste?

Quote Originally Posted by tkishkape View Post
    I'm new to eBid and having what I consider to be "growing pangs". I have paid for an initial 3 months and expect to be able to post as a "Seller+".

I have posted several items and the posting window strips the auction option and posts the auction as a "Buy Now" only. How can I create an auction? What am I doing wrong?

I have several hundred items to post. I wasted two whole days creating the mass upload on the Excel sheet only to have a major problem with the shipping section codes. I am not looking forward to listing all 700 items by hand one-at-a-time. Is there an easier way to make the multi-listing upload?

I would appreciate a little help. Could you or someone please create the code for all locations that I could cut-and-paste?
    Hi welcome to eBid,
    check you don't have the RunTilSold & Fixed price boxes checked.

Create one listing manually with all the options you require, then
    go to My eBid Auctions I'm Running, at the top right of the page you will see Export Listings, choose eBid Bulk Upload Format & save the file to your hard drive. It will have all the correct codes for you to paste into your bulk upload.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Dutch Auctions

I'm finding the FAQ on dutch auctions a bit confusing. It states that all winning bidders pay the same price, which is equal to the amount bid for the last item of the collection. But then goes on to an example where all the bidders pay the lowest price - which of course is going to be the amount of one of the first few bids.
    There is also no mention that I can find of mulitple buy it now auctions - or dutch auctions with only BIN prices - and what the fees are for those.
    Can you help please?

Forum Newbie
    View cuffy68's Feedback (+24)
    All-About cuffy68
    View cuffy68's Listings
    Forum Posts

thats the first time anybody has really asked this question? ive tried to contact e-bid many times and have never had 1 response

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've seen plenty of Dutch Auctions and imagine most sellers just carry on with listing them as BINs. But I've also seen Dutch auctions with all sorts of variations, some of which make no sense. So do think there is some confusion. Mostly, I'm posting here as the thread to make suggestions to our FAQ pages - the experts don't always know what confuses us lesser mortals.

Thread Information