Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 61 of 153 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Dreamrider's Feedback (+1)
    All-About Dreamrider
    View Dreamrider's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi VictorFrank,
    Thank you for your help. Where would I have found this contact address? I could see no links to direct customer support on my ebid pages.
    Have now sent them a message. Hope it does the trick.
    Again, many thanks, Dreamrider

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamrider View Post
    Hi There,
    I'm quite confused (and frustrated) about how to contact ebid about my account being put on hold and am not sure if this is the correct forum. However, I would like a reply to the following, please.

Further to opening my account with you last night, I see that it has now been put on hold. I believe this is because I opened two accounts last night and have since discovered that multiple accounts are not allowed.
    I opened two accounts because one was intended for my personal use and the other was intended for my business use. (From my experience with other auction sites, I thought this was the proper thing to do).
    I'm sorry that this has contraviened your rules and would ask for your advice, please, on how I may be able to correct this.
    If it is possible to have a personal and a business account, I would like to do so, for obvious reasons. Could I register one account in my wife's name?
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Kind regards, Dreamrider.
    PS: I have found it impossible to contact you via the web site. Could there not be a direct link to customer support?
    Help - Contact Us - Click here to open a support ticket

Which gives you
    http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

I have just come from the other site and thought that it would be a good idea if we could import our feedback rating from that site to this one. Mine being 569 and 100% positive. This would help this site attract more sellers over.
    Regards
    Pete

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sundance1958 View Post
    I have just come from the other site and thought that it would be a good idea if we could import our feedback rating from that site to this one. Mine being 569 and 100% positive. This would help this site attract more sellers over.
    Regards
    Pete
    Hello Sundance. Yes, this would be a good idea. Sadly, as I understand it, eB-y refuse to allow this as they (unbelievably) own the rights to the feedback. Hope you do well here.

Hi sundance welcome to eBid, OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts so us nosey lot have an easy link to your items whilst reading the forums, read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page so people know about you as a seller. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here, always looks better than a zero, ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the zero feedback problem when I started.

Then email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you busy for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee Oh and finally read the forums there is a lot of useful information on here.

These threads may help opening a store.

step by step with images for opening a store
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=2%20

Adding Categories
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...74&postcount=5
    and subcategories
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...77&postcount=6
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About fisher2293
    View fisher2293's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    if you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our faq page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the faq pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    gazza
    after i download my picture when trying to list an item, how do i get back to listing my item. It stays on the picture download menu. Please help.

Bec

Quote Originally Posted by fisher2293 View Post
    after i download my picture when trying to list an item, how do i get back to listing my item. It stays on the picture download menu. Please help.

Bec
    Welcome to eBid, if you click on, Use this picture in my listing (which you'll find next to the picture) it takes you back to the listing page.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by victorfrank View Post
    Hello Sundance. Yes, this would be a good idea. Sadly, as I understand it, eB-y refuse to allow this as they (unbelievably) own the rights to the feedback. Hope you do well here.
    Thanks for yoour reply. But why can't we just use the number as long as we can prove the it's correct?
    Regards
    Pete

Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View nysablaze's Feedback (+48)
    All-About nysablaze
    View nysablaze's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wrong link, that one takes whoever clicks on it to their own auctions not yours. The one you want is this

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

if you right click and copy link location you can post it in your sig by going to UserCP at the top of the page and then selecting Edit Signature under Settings and Options.
    Check out my auctions at:

for excellent gifts,
    and
    Nysa's Notions Jewellery
    for gemstone, sterling silver, pewter and glass jewellery

or my alter ego, phoenysa,
    Phoenysa's Stitchy Bits - for cross stitch magazines, kits and bits
    Phoenysa's Books & Bits - for pre-owned books for adults and children

Thread Information