Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 58 of 153 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi light0bud, when you signed up to join eBid you took out a subscription membership; which re-news automatically, until YOU cancel it. This is explained in the agreement.

If you would like to cancel your membership this can be done by accessing "my subscription", you can either downgrade to "buyer" status there. This will stop any further charges, eBid support are usually very good at answering inquiries; I would suggest you e-mail them at aupport@ebid.tv

It may help to read things before agreeing to them.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

The new check out system is a nightmare its not sending the right amount to my buyers who buy more than one item. Its not showing that they have paid when they have, i am having to go into paypal to see this, then i have to put it in manual where as before it would come up paid by auto. When you have buyers buying a lot of items then you do 50p for each extra item instead of full postage this does not show the sellers end. it only shows when the buyer pays throught paypal. PLEASE HELP.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Brookunga
    View Brookunga's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Country selection

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.
    As newbie Aussie member I would like to search and find ONLY Australian auctions. When I select a country (Australia) from the "Buy" menu I still get NON Aussie auctions. How can the NON Aussie auctions be eliminated - or included as a member sees fit?

Cheers, Brookunga.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookunga View Post
    As newbie Aussie member I would like to search and find ONLY Australian auctions. When I select a country (Australia) from the "Buy" menu I still get NON Aussie auctions. How can the NON Aussie auctions be eliminated - or included as a member sees fit?

Cheers, Brookunga.
    Hi There used to be a way to narrow down a search by country location but I've just looked and it's not there any more! Needs changing back in my opinion.

Default Do you need any help in financial backing...

I want to see ebay tank!! is there any way we can become part owners or buy some stock etc... to contribute to the success of ebay...

I dont want you to fail financially and wondered if you were making a go of building buisiness or frankly stagnating...

Please let me know if I can be of some help...
    sincerely,
    Bob Pylant

email me if you need help financially ....

I dont want you to tank due to lack of funding, and I dont see how you are getting enough business to remain aflot...

Talking Schedule auctions

Hi i was wondering if there was a way to schedule auctions ahead of time. I use inkfrog on my other site and auctions can be scheduled way ahead of time so if i don't have time one day they will go on automatically. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Irish8Sunshine View Post
    Hi i was wondering if there was a way to schedule auctions ahead of time. I use inkfrog on my other site and auctions can be scheduled way ahead of time so if i don't have time one day they will go on automatically. THANKS
    Hi, yes as a seller+ you can, on the listing page, next to Start Auction you will see a custom button if you click that you can set the auction to start whenever you like

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Under the fraud faq:
    1) What is online auction Fraud?
    The biggest form of online auction fraud is when a seller takes payment and then fails to deliver the promised item or the item is delivered but does not match the item description registration page and enter your details.

Not sure that's what you meant to have there.
    I just went through this. I recently purchased a carton of an item and received one item. I left neg feedback and eBid closed his account. I went on to file a dispute with paypal and he offered me a refund for all but 20.00 which is what one item is worth. I accepted his refund,
    My question now is: do I go back and change his feedback to positive so that he can sell here again or do I leave it as is? What is the procedure?

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Question re-posted under Feedback and Rating System

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    I just went through this. I recently purchased a carton of an item and received one item. I left neg feedback and eBid closed his account. I went on to file a dispute with paypal and he offered me a refund for all but 20.00 which is what one item is worth. I accepted his refund,
    My question now is: do I go back and change his feedback to positive so that he can sell here again or do I leave it as is? What is the procedure?
    I have re-posted this question under the forum heading "FEEDBACK AND RATING SYSTEM"

Thread Information