Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    flyingwild I see you are only registered as a buyer so I don't understand why you have a bill, unless you have recently downgraded your subscription level. Another option was if you had a 'featured listing' Did you read before clicking submit?

Many here are selling well and their is plenty of advice available if you care to ask.
    It'll be the credit card verification- nothing is deducted, the user is told that at the time.

Forum Newbie
    View matilda8's Feedback (+7)
    All-About matilda8
    View matilda8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I have missed a bid and Item did not sell .I would like to email seller about re- listing the item.They have no other Items selling,so I cannot send email to their address.What to do?

Forum Newbie
    View matilda8's Feedback (+7)
    All-About matilda8
    View matilda8's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=matilda8;684936]I have missed a bid and Item did not sell .I would like to email seller about re- listing the item.They have no other Items selling,so I cannot send email to their address.What todo Thanks

[QUOTE=matilda8;684938]
    Quote Originally Posted by matilda8 View Post
    I have missed a bid and Item did not sell .I would like to email seller about re- listing the item.They have no other Items selling,so I cannot send email to their address.What todo Thanks
    Surprised nobody has answered. You could try sending them a message through the PM (private message) feature on the forums. However, I have a feeling the forums are rather separate from the rest of the site, some sellers may not be registered on the forums. Worth a try though.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    All-About allee9749
    View allee9749's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Help

if You Have Come To The Forums To Find Answers To Questions That You Could Not Find On Our Faq Page, Please Tell Us The Question You Need Answering By Replying To This And We Will Endevour To Add It To The Faq Pages To Help Others In The Future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I Am In The United States But Every Time I Log In I Have A Devil Of A Time Getting Out Of The United Kingdom Site.
    I Listed An Item And Put It As Featured And Have No Idea Why Since I Cannot Find The Group Of Items Listed As Featured. Did I Spend A Dollar For Nothing?
    I Want To Find Out

Quote Originally Posted by allee9749 View Post
    I Am In The United States But Every Time I Log In I Have A Devil Of A Time Getting Out Of The United Kingdom Site.
    I Listed An Item And Put It As Featured And Have No Idea Why Since I Cannot Find The Group Of Items Listed As Featured. Did I Spend A Dollar For Nothing?
    I Want To Find Out

I can see your item in 14th place under glasswear. This will go up to 10th in 1hr 40 as there are 4 finishing in 1hr 40, also your auction is the ONLY featured auction under the opalescent glass section, so this will stay at the top.

Also note that every re-post that takes place as a featured auction is re-charged at $1 per re-post

Default Problem with seller

Seller assured me via email that item would arrive on Saturday 7/5/08. It's Tuesday and still no shipment. I have begged for tracking information and received nothing. I don't know what else to do. Anyone????

What was their feedback like? when was it suppossed to be posted and from where?
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    View mansa's Feedback (+2)
    All-About mansa
    View mansa's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    l am an ebid user. l have not been using it for quite sometime and due to this l account have been put on hold. l have been asked to update my card details, l have been finding it difficult to update. please can you help?

Forum Newbie
    View mansa's Feedback (+2)
    All-About mansa
    View mansa's Listings
    Forum Posts

am an ebid user. l have not been using it for quite sometime and due to this l account have been put on hold. l have been asked to update my card details, l have been finding it difficult to update. please can you help?

Thread Information