Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 55 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    All-About scraggy
    View scraggy's Listings
    Forum Posts

my images haven't appeared next to the text and prices but does appear on the next page on the bottom of the page,once u click into the auction..have i done something wrong

regards
    scraggy

Forum Lurker
    Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View goldsovereign's Feedback (+7)
    All-About goldsovereign
    View goldsovereign's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi Gazza,
    I have joined to sell gold sovereign coins and ask if a sub-section catergory listing is possible as follows:
    Collectables> Coins & Banknotes> Coins> UK Coins> Gold Sovereigns

Thank you.

Forum Newbie
    Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View paulhaynes's Feedback (+1)
    All-About paulhaynes
    View paulhaynes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi guys
    I want to change my user name to something more appropriate !! any Ideas how I do it
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by hughjardon View Post
    Hi guys
    I want to change my user name to something more appropriate !! any Ideas how I do it
    Paul
    Hi Paul,
    contact support support@ebid.tv they will do it for you.

Souldn't take long
    see this post
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....983#post680983
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by scraggy View Post
    my images haven't appeared next to the text and prices but does appear on the next page on the bottom of the page,once u click into the auction..have i done something wrong

regards
    scraggy
    Hi, you have chosen 'free' auctions, what you need is 'gallery'. Unfortunately you can't change them to 'gallery' via the edit option, you will need to close them and 'relist similar'. There is a small 2% FVF payable when your item sells. Hope that helps

Forum Newbie
    All-About luna84
    View luna84's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Help to register

hello,
    I am new to ebid, i have tried to register, i have received an email from ebid containing my username and my password and have been asked to go on an activation link but on there, it said that my account is on hold.. it doesn't specify where i went wrong.. if there is any way you could help me register properly, i would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    Regards
    Fadeelah

Default Charged !!!!! for what??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Although i have recently registered on this site i have just been billed £1 Can someone tell me why??????????????? Also weres the Opt out page????????? Seems to me you can join this site but NOT leave it.I certainly wont b doin business here Its very poor!!!!!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flyingwild View Post
    Although i have recently registered on this site i have just been billed £1 Can someone tell me why??????????????? Also weres the Opt out page????????? Seems to me you can join this site but NOT leave it.I certainly wont b doin business here Its very poor!!!!!
    What's with all the !!!!! I doubt you've been charged for anything - your card has probably been verified- which does NOT involve a charge- you are told this at the time. If you don't want to be a member of ebid- email ebid support and ask them to delete your records. their contact information is on the help pages

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luna84 View Post
    hello,
    I am new to ebid, i have tried to register, i have received an email from ebid containing my username and my password and have been asked to go on an activation link but on there, it said that my account is on hold.. it doesn't specify where i went wrong.. if there is any way you could help me register properly, i would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    Regards
    Fadeelah
    hi. Accounts are usually put on hold whilst ebid verifies addresses and telephone numbers. Is your address accurate ( London, Surrey?) have you entered tthe telephone number correctly? Is there already an ebid account at your address (duplicate accounts are not allowed)

My advice is send an email to ebid support with your username, full address and telephone number and ask if they need any other information to verify you. support@ebid.tv

flyingwild I see you are only registered as a buyer so I don't understand why you have a bill, unless you have recently downgraded your subscription level. Another option was if you had a 'featured listing' Did you read before clicking submit?

Many here are selling well and their is plenty of advice available if you care to ask.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information