Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadier View Post
    I am a way on my holiday soon, is there a way to let people know, like a button to click so it is automated or will I have to add it in my shop somewhere, and cancel my listings, if you could have a system were as once you tick it, if you have a shop it will be displayed as, a way from 01/01/08 until 30/01/08 for example but you can still buy but it will not be posted until I get back, and a similar in the listing, this would make life a little easier.

Cheers Dave
    Go into My ebid > My Account > my Notices.Just type want you want to say & it appears at the top of all your auctions.

Default Seller Wont Contact Me Or Send Goods After Taking Money

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    if You Have Come To The Forums To Find Answers To Questions That You Could Not Find On Our Faq Page, Please Tell Us The Question You Need Answering By Replying To This And We Will Endevour To Add It To The Faq Pages To Help Others In The Future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Gazza I Cant Get To Make Contact With A Seller Who Has My Money And Wont Send Goods, He Has Good Feedback But Mostly From Other Sites, 2 Points, First How Can I Get My Goods And Second How Thorough Is Checking Feedback From Other Sites, Lets Know Thannks Dave

Default Feedback Score

many of the other free auction sites are using "Mr. Grabber" or similar programs to move existing EBAY feedback to their sites. Since I have over 2700 feedbacks on ebay and have moved all my listings over here. It sure would be a boost to have that feedback also.

any chance of that happening here?

Kathi
    Oh I could not find any way of contacting support on this site. any direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi45ish View Post
    many of the other free auction sites are using "Mr. Grabber" or similar programs to move existing EBAY feedback to their sites. Since I have over 2700 feedbacks on ebay and have moved all my listings over here. It sure would be a boost to have that feedback also.

any chance of that happening here?

Kathi
    Oh I could not find any way of contacting support on this site. any direction?
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=102554

http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php
    support@ebid.tv
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

All I would suggest is keep emailing him, he maybe on Holiday and forgot to cancel the auction, so you may want to wait 2 weeks, but if you paid via paypal, you can make claim for non delivery, if you don't want to wait, I do not know what the score with google checkout.

West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View alm1995's Feedback (+9673)
    All-About alm1995
    View alm1995's Listings
    Forum Posts

BUMP.....bump
    alm1995

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Lingerie-Collections-Plus
    for your everyday ladies underwear needs

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Roberts-Books
    for Books | DVD's | Video's

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stitch-Art-Originals
    for Cross Stitch, Craft and Haberdashery supplies

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Showcase
    for Costume Jewellery | House and Home

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/MaggiesOnlineStore
    A variety of used and new items

Forum Newbie
    All-About columbia33
    View columbia33's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default no credit/debit card

hiya
    just came over from the other side but i dont have a credit/debit card for your verification purposes. i do have a paypal account though, is there anyway of verifying myself without a credit/debit card without signing up for the seller+ lifetime?
    thanks

Default what to do if you do not receive merchandise after payment

i need to know how to go about getting my merchandise. i payed for it and still have not received it. i emailed the seller and have not received a response.
    thanks

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Phylc1958, what date did you bid on and win the auction? What date did you send payment? Was it instant payment, or paper through the mail? Have you heard anything at all from the seller including answers to questions asked before the listing ended? Have you seen through feedback that the seller has delivered other items to other buyers after you paid for your item? How far from you is the seller?

HA HA I seem to be inquisitive, but those are things to consider.

As suggested in an earlier post, to increase exposure I changed my auctions from "Run 'till Sold" to 7-days with automatic repost.

I spent considerable time to schedule these auctions to end on Sunday, 06/22/08, at approximately 21:00 EDT, an historical prime time for ending auctions in the US.

The first repost was not completed until Monday, 06/23/08, at 17:53 EDT, historically one on the worst days and times to end an auction.

I was under the impression that the repost would occur instantaneously but it took almost 20 hours for the listing to repost.

That means to set my desired schedule I now either have to go through the labor intensive process of resetting the ending time or reposting each listing when it ends.

Is this delay normal?

Also, any suggestions on a better way to accomplish a series of reposts that maintain my desired day/time schedule?

Thread Information