Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Default cant load images for 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    How can we list if not allowed to load images Monday to wednesday so far with the quote we will be undertakiing work for a few seconds

Forum Newbie
    View jxcservices's Feedback (+2)
    All-About jxcservices
    View jxcservices's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Suggestion to make the experience more exciting.

My suggestion will be to show bids received for an item when someone searches for an item. If people see others have bid on items, it makes them want to LOOK, therefore, making the item more interesting.

For instance right now I have 3 listings and the have received an average of 3 bids each. When looking at my listings, all people see is the highest bid amount in $$ and it does not indicate how many BIDs it has taken to bring it up to that $$.

Thanks and hopefully this will benifit everyone.

JXC Services

Quote Originally Posted by soccerclubswapshop View Post
    How can we list if not allowed to load images Monday to wednesday so far with the quote we will be undertakiing work for a few seconds
    I suggest you contact support, if you cannot upload images to your gallery.
    support@ebid.tv you need to tell them the browser you are using ect.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by madmicus View Post
    just been trying to email you,but finding it a lot harder to get directly to you than i did ebay,and that was bad.
    there seem to be loads of sellers coming here from ebay,BUT NO BUYERS.
    if you could do something bout that you could??brecome a serious competitor.as it is at the moment it seems a waste of time.ive spent me 49.99,and have listed items at a stupid price for a couple of weeks,and not had a sniff.list on ebay and you get sales straight away.even though they seem to be trying to get rid of some of us.I ve also listed a few items on CQout,and thats cost me nowt.they are about the same.Until you get it sorted you are wasting everyones time,ive got to swallow,and go back and start listing on ebay again...nuymber one sion is still selling £3000 plus a week..regards madmicus

I've never had a problem contacting support the email address is support@ebid.tv or you can contact them via the contact us page.

Plenty of people are making sales, & there is lots of useful information on the forums.

You need to work at selling here you can't just sit back & wait for it to happen, you've paid for lifetime membership which includes 5 free stores,but you havent opened even one, you only have 8 listings, 7 of which are RunTilSold, so will not be seen on the frontpage or forums as Closing Auctions.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

I also notice madmicus that you haven't bought anything either, so with a zero feedback record here that isn't exactly going to encourage buyers either. For a site to work there has to be buyers and sellers so why not be part of both sides of the equation.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi,

There is a few dicussions about linking your ebay feedback.

I have seen varying answers to these questions on the Q&A.

Can you clarify these?

Can you have a clickable link on you me page to your ebay feedback?

Can you have a clickable link on your aucitons to your ebay feedback?

Assuming that we do not have any live autions or listings on ebay?

thanks

Idax

I don't think you want any clickable links to anywhere over there, why not do as I've done and create a little image.
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi Ken,

Something like that is really what I want but don't really know what to do.

can you give tell me roughly what to do?

Idax

Just created it in my graphics program, you can use Paintbrush that comes with windows, I'm assuming your not a Mac user
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Default ongoing fees

hi, sorry im new to ebid, thought i would try it as an alternative to e**y. paid £1.99 for a week, listed a couple of items, but no luck, havent bothered since. Just checked my bank statement and realised ebid have continued to take the £1.99 out of my account each week, even though i have not been using it! Is this right? Didnt realise it was ongoing. Thanks for any advice.

Thread Information