Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 50 of 153 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

That's because you missed the 1 off it should be millhousesilks-new-store1
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by millhousesilks View Post
    I'm Back Ken!!! Ok i finally got my signature on but it doesn't link to my store when you click it. Guess i missed a step!

The store is online but after my first auction was completed it did not show and i have no ideal where it went. Help in this area! I took tomorrow off to work on importing my store auctions.

My discriptions on the regular auctions were ok to figure out but the Discription box is ugly and all runs together that i can't even read what i typed! Help here 2

Once i learn your system I PROMISE to pass the wisdom on to all NEWBIES!!!!

sherri
    Hi Sherri,
    it looks like your store is no longer online, the system automatically closes stores that have no items in them for more that 12 hours.

Your Store link needs to be (without the gaps)
    http:// us . ebid . net / stores / your-store-name
    so if you call it millhousesilks the end part will be millhousesilks
    if you call it millhousesilks new store 1
    the end part is millhousesilks-new-store-1

It looks like your line returns havent been carried over with your descriptions, have you changed to the plain html editor by mistake?
    You can check in my eBid my defaults it's at the top, make sure you've selected the Advanced WYSIWYG editor.

Then try editing them & using the return key each time you want the line to end, the same as if you are writing a letter, or posting on the forum.

When you do a new listing there is a dropdown box, in section one of the listing page to choose which store you add it to, & which store category to put it in. If you don't choose a store the listing doesn't go in it.

If you edit your existing auctions you will see the same options.
    Last edited by Gothicina; 9th June 2008 at 01:05 PM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Default Help!! I'm stressing here.

Would appreciate all help. My banner & store are on, but my link to the store will not send you to it.

I would like to fill the store up but can't figure out the process. I did manage to get 9 auctions on. How i did this i don't even know.
    I know this can't be difficult, but for some reason i am burnning out.

thank 2 all who have helped me get this far, look forward to learning your system very soon.

As I told you in another thread you've missed a 1 off the end of the link I'v just copied this from your about me page http://uk.ebid.net/stores/millhousesilks-new-store1
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I would like to fill the store up but can't figure out the process.
    Create a listing like any item you want to sell then check the "Include in my store option" like Gothicina shows in her post 501.

I know you must be fustrated with me by now. I printed all your step by step info. a friend should be stopping by to help me get through this phase.

When you post auctions am I suppose to go into my bid default? Cause that might be the problem. I've been selecting sell and going from their. when i did go into my bid default i saw the discription box was different.

I know you must be fustrated with me by now. I printed all your step by step info. a friend should be stopping by to help me get through this phase.

When you post auctions am I suppose to go into my bid default? Cause that might be the problem. I've been selecting sell and going from their. when i did go into my bid default i saw the discription box was different.
    Going into Sell is fine. I'm sure it'll be easier when your friend is there -- I find it far better to watch someone do something or do it alongside them than reading a book.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Default hi

hi how are you?thanks for the reply what do u by do a chargeback and how do i do that

Forum Newbie
    All-About greatebid
    View greatebid's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default what happened to my account???

what happened to my account that can' t login again after pay for the seller+30.
    i never sell any items and the account had hold, no email to tell me what happened and i just pay for the account fee.

very disappointted that i need to back to ebay???
    please help as soon as possible

graetebid

Quote Originally Posted by jiggi
    hi how are you?thanks for the reply what do u by do a chargeback and how do i do that
    Quote Originally Posted by greatebid View Post
    what happened to my account that can' t login again after pay for the seller+30.
    i never sell any items and the account had hold, no email to tell me what happened and i just pay for the account fee.

very disappointted that i need to back to ebay???
    please help as soon as possible

graetebid
    jiggi and graetebid: I don't know the answer to either of your questions, but if nobody else pops up soon with help, send an email to support@ebid.net -- you'll find it a refreshing change from ebay, don't go back there!

Welcome both of you.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information