Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    View Helidrop's Feedback (+1)
    All-About Helidrop
    View Helidrop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Can i add a Video to my listing

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi i am new to this site Can i add a Video to my listing i would be greatful for the help

regards
    Peter

Forum Newbie
    All-About ShowersofFun
    View ShowersofFun's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Occasions Category

Hello, I'm currently a seller through another website, but I am researching other sites and I really like the eBid site, HOWEVER, I sell Baby Shower & Bridal Shower favors/supplies and I don't see a category for either of these??? Would this be something that would be coming in the future or where would you suggest items be listed for these occasions?

Thanks~

Forum Newbie
    All-About ashleyfox
    View ashleyfox's Listings
    Forum Posts

I couldn't register my address properly. I had to put 'Surrey'' because there is no LONDON option in the drop down menu

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyfox View Post
    I couldn't register my address properly. I had to put 'Surrey'' because there is no LONDON option in the drop down menu
    I suggest you alter it from London Kent, to London, Greater London, which IS in the dropdown menu.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by ShowersofFun View Post
    Hello, I'm currently a seller through another website, but I am researching other sites and I really like the eBid site, HOWEVER, I sell Baby Shower & Bridal Shower favors/supplies and I don't see a category for either of these??? Would this be something that would be coming in the future or where would you suggest items be listed for these occasions?

Thanks~
    Wedding favours
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&categoryid=3758&mo=subcat egory

Christening
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&categoryid=3778&mo=subcat egory

Baby Gifts & Toys
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&mo=subcategory&categoryid =1445

Party Items
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&categoryid=5456&mo=subcat egory

Hen & Stag Nights
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&categoryid=5457&mo=subcat egory
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff

Forum Newbie
    All-About linny66
    View linny66's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy I Have Written You Several Times And Have Not Received A Response!

Why Don't You Respond To My Questions? I Am A New Member And Need To Know About This Site.
    MY LOGIN IS LINNY66

Linny66 Who have you written to, and what questions? or do I presume you have emailed support. Are they questions already dealt with in these forums in which case that may be why you haven't had a response.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by linny66 View Post
    Why Don't You Respond To My Questions? I Am A New Member And Need To Know About This Site.
    MY LOGIN IS LINNY66

Who are you asking?
    If you want a reply from support you need to contact them via email support@ebid.tv or the Contact Us Page

If you want an answer on the forum, start a new thread, this one is for additions to the FAQ sections & not everyone checks it regularly.
    Gothicina.

My Stores

My Alter egos

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff

Default hi

hi i bought this iphone before but they send the wrong or let say a fake one and they ask me to send it back and they said that they will send the original one to me but untill now i never get my iphone or even the money can u tell me what should i do or can u help me i bough the phone to this person jaeide of JHE Industries
    Last edited by jiggi; 28th May 2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: so some one maybe can help me

Default no buyers

why i'm getting a lot of views on my auction but no buyers, i have paypal and money orders as payments is there something i'm missing? thanks mike

Thread Information