Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 23 of 153 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Post love to browse

I wish that I could just browse the listings in the us without having to type in a key word. Am I just doing it wrong or is that option not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mcrcandyman View Post
    I wish that I could just browse the listings in the us without having to type in a key word. Am I just doing it wrong or is that option not available yet.
    If you click on the BUY tab, you can then browse categories.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Default love to browse

yes but that give me the UK. and the US. I would like to browse the us only.

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Hi Gazza

May be a link to the support team might help, can't find one anywhere?
    I cannot find a support/help line either. This site does not seem to be user friendly. I feel that I was misled--when they say to email or call and there is no way to do that. Because of that, I would like a refund of my subscription fees, but of course there is no one to contact. Can anyone help???

Default Customer Service is Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachcottage View Post
    I cannot find a support/help line either. This site does not seem to be user friendly. I feel that I was misled--when they say to email or call and there is no way to do that. Because of that, I would like a refund of my subscription fees, but of course there is no one to contact. Can anyone help???
    I myself find this site somewhat hard to get used to; however, I am determined and know it will get easier as time goes on.

I have found customer service wonderful and friendly with absolutely amazing response time! Here is the email: support@ebid.net. At the present time, this is the best site with the most potential to grow. I have researched many, many hours before coming to this decision and feel comfortable saying it.

sonshineauctions

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachcottage View Post
    You could try the Contact Us Page.
    Click on Help,it's between Forums & News,
    then you have the choice FAQ, Community Support Forums, or Contact Us.
    IF you click on the Contact Us page you will see,
    click here to open a support ticket.
    The form is at the bottom of the page, OR you could always use support@ebid.tv
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

I have bought quite a bit here on eBid, and last Sunday bought a 'seller+' subscription. The $49.99 was taken out of my account, but the information at the bottom of the 'sell' page says there is no security subscription information. When I tried to get into 'my subscription', the only place I can go forward is into the seller+/paypal info. I have already done that, and I have also already received my password. I do not want to be charged again for the $49.99. So, who is suppossed to bring my subscription information up to date, and if I am, how do I do it? I don't see any way of getting passed the upgrade/paypal link without buying another subscription. Thank you.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by babybird53 View Post
    I have bought quite a bit here on eBid, and last Sunday bought a 'seller+' subscription. The $49.99 was taken out of my account, but the information at the bottom of the 'sell' page says there is no security subscription information. When I tried to get into 'my subscription', the only place I can go forward is into the seller+/paypal info. I have already done that, and I have also already received my password. I do not want to be charged again for the $49.99. So, who is suppossed to bring my subscription information up to date, and if I am, how do I do it? I don't see any way of getting passed the upgrade/paypal link without buying another subscription. Thank you.
    If you used paypal, was the payment funded with money already in your paypal account? or is your paypal payment and e-cheque? If it's the latter- paypal will not have passed the money to ebid yet. Check your paypal account to see if the payment is still 'pending' and what date it is expected to clear.

If the payment has gone through. send an email to ebid support support@ebid.tv quoting the the paypal transaction number.

Default My User Name Has A Strike Through

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    support@ebid.tv

I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WAYS TO CONTACT EBID VIA THE CONTACT LINK WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTING MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS VALID AND YET YOU HAVE SENT RECEIPTS FOR MY 6.99 PAYMENT TO NETBANX. PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CONTACT THE RELATIVE FORUM

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mygown View Post
    support@ebid.tv

I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WAYS TO CONTACT EBID VIA THE CONTACT LINK WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTING MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS VALID AND YET YOU HAVE SENT RECEIPTS FOR MY 6.99 PAYMENT TO NETBANX. PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CONTACT THE RELATIVE FORUM
    Probably best if you put this query on a new thread rather than this which is about additions to the faq pages.

Thread Information