Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Quote Originally Posted by boatjumbler View Post
    Hello just joined refugee from ebay, who would I contact to suggest a new catagorie ie watersports waterski, wakeboard,jetski also a canoe /kayak catagorie ....boatjumbler
    Hi Welcome to eBid,
    the suggest categories forum can be found at
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Please read the following thread first, because it makes it easier for the guys if they have all the information they need.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=92644
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Default non paying buyers

Hello, i have sold a couple of items and the buyer is ignoring my emails, invoice, reminder of payment messages.etc.. Do I have to open a non payment dispute ? if so how?

Forum Newbie
    View ecobbler2005's Feedback (+24)
    All-About ecobbler2005
    View ecobbler2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default searching

[QUOTE=gazza;451355]
    Is it possible to have a searching title for Insoles in both mens and womens Clothing and Accessories

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angelusscooters View Post
    This is the first time with ebid. Ive managed to put the details and two photos on the page and thats it! I cant go to the next page as theres no box to tick and nothing telling me what to do next. Please help. I would prefer a telephone conversation to sort my problem. Do you have a telephone number?
    Hi angeluscooters. this thread isn't for general questions, however i can answer your query.
    At the moment you have signed up on ebid as a buyer only, if you want to start selling you need to go to your 'my ebid' area and upgrade to seller. there are full details on how to upgrade on the ebid help pages, or if you have another question, please start a new thread on one of the help boards and someone will help you

Hi
    How do you export listings into a .csv file to open as a spreadsheet, which can then be edited for submitting to google base as .txt file?

any csv file will open in Excel
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    View BLUEPARACHUTE's Feedback (+4)
    All-About BLUEPARACHUTE
    View BLUEPARACHUTE's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default My store store and store website is gone?

I am current with my fees and have notice all today that first my store was offline and I put in online 2x. Now my store and website to mystore is not there and it has a message that says if I have a store? NOT YET is there. Can someone please help because I have paid for 3 months to this site and only 18 days old. This is not cool. And second how do you know if your google account will really work? I have my merchant ID and key in place but once you put it there. Shouldn't I have recieve a confirmation or something saying it was linked after I pushed the button? This is not cool!!!

Blueparachute

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEPARACHUTE View Post
    I am current with my fees and have notice all today that first my store was offline and I put in online 2x. Now my store and website to mystore is not there and it has a message that says if I have a store? NOT YET is there. Can someone please help because I have paid for 3 months to this site and only 18 days old. This is not cool. And second how do you know if your google account will really work? I have my merchant ID and key in place but once you put it there. Shouldn't I have recieve a confirmation or something saying it was linked after I pushed the button? This is not cool!!!

Blueparachute
    You store will not stay online if there are no listings in it.
    If there sould be listings in it & the store has still disappeared contact support@ebid.tv with as much information as you can, so they can sort it out. A few people seem to have had this problem, it is probably a glitch caused by the latest site updates.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Exclamation Site Text is soooooooo SMALL !!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBarn View Post
    I like the site and want to start the transfer of our ebay items, The problem is the text is too small. Does anyone know how to change text size??
    I'm having the same problem! I've tried adjusting the text size option on my browser, but the text is still teensy weensy. And that gray color doesn't help either: if it was black it would be so much better.

I adjusted my monitor settings so now my Explorer 7 tabset only has room for ONE tab, and yet the menus here still have the teensy weensy text.

My mom has cataracts, my brother has serious eyesight problems and they both do online auctions for a living. They absolutely would not be able to function here. My eyes are fine but I'm feeling the strain. This is sooooo frustrating because eBid looks like such a NICE site, and something as insignificant as text size is making it impossible to use. Arrrghhh. I hope there's a solution to this. Please!

how the hell do you list on this site.GOT MY PICTURES UPLOADED THEN NO OPTION TO MOVE TO THE NEXT SECTION.No wonder its free.

Thread Information