Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 153 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi angelusscooters. this thread isn't for general help. however i can see from your profile that you have registered as a BUYER only so you will not be able to list an auction. If you go to the ebid help pages there is a section on how to upgrade to seller level.

Default Item I Listed No Tappearing

I posted a Designer Handbag this morning and it has never come up for sale and MYEBID says I have 0 Auctions, What is up

Default Problems with pppay.com

Hi, Several days ago I opened an account in pppay.com, yesterday I received from pppay.com email that money came to my pppay's account and I have login and accept this money! But I can't do this becouse every time it shows to me that my pppay's account is currently inaccessible! Please explane me that happens and why I can't receive this money???

Question Hi there all Kinda new here love it so far....

I like the site and want to start the transfer of our ebay items, The problem is the text is too small. I have sent in for help and got no response. Is there a way to make the text on the site larger than a 5 or 6 font? It works when I type a reply to this thread but this is the only thing that i can read....ocb123@sbcglobal.net Does anyone know how to change text size??
    (BIGGER IS BETTER)

Holly are you eBids Glenda??? LOL

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi TheBarn,

Do you use a template? You can set the font any size you want using inline styles

Cheers!

Just For The Site In General Everything Is Tiny

Where Do You Get Templates?

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

Some people find theirs on the web, I code mine by hand in HTML 4.01, since most sites/browsers won't choke on it.

Here is a site that can help you learn: http://www.w3schools.com/html/

Just remember to use inline styles rather than outdated tags or calling a remote style sheets.

Just For The Site In General Everything Is Tiny
    That you should be able to adjust in your browser preferences. There will be a section presetting "minimum font sizes"

Cheers!

Hello just joined refugee from ebay, who would I contact to suggest a new catagorie ie watersports waterski, wakeboard,jetski also a canoe /kayak catagorie ....boatjumbler

Hello all....Just posted a couple of auctions. The picture service is very vey slow on the upload. I only have dial up but I know from posting on other sites that it is not all me????

Thread Information