Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 19 of 153 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Default Double billed

I recently made a puchase a watch from Rednosty using my pppay account. The cost of the watch was £26.99. On my credit card statement there are 3 payments to MCPPPay Ltd - one on 14 Jan for £1.18 (my secret figure), one on 19 Jan for £26.99 (the cost of the watch) and one on 12 Jan for £27.99 (not sure what this payment is for).
    I experienced problems setting up my account and it looks like I have been double billed. Please can you credit my account with the £27.99.
    Regards

Mark

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fletch7983 View Post
    I recently made a puchase a watch from Rednosty using my pppay account. The cost of the watch was £26.99. On my credit card statement there are 3 payments to MCPPPay Ltd - one on 14 Jan for £1.18 (my secret figure), one on 19 Jan for £26.99 (the cost of the watch) and one on 12 Jan for £27.99 (not sure what this payment is for).
    I experienced problems setting up my account and it looks like I have been double billed. Please can you credit my account with the £27.99.
    Regards

Mark
    Hello Mark
    this is a peer to peer help forum, your query is unlikely to get resolved here- especially as this thread is about additions for the FAQ page!

why not email either ebid or pppay (or both) direct? you can email ebid on support@ebid.tv

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Mark ALL sorted. Just cant work out why you did not ask me directly? You did pay twice once in December and once in January.
    Only found out about this error from a friendly forum member who pointed me in the direction of this thread!
    Hope you will continue to use Ebid as this was your error not any one else's!
    All you have to do is accept the payment and you should be fine.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Quote Originally Posted by simickeyp View Post
    Could anyone be able to tell me how you get your Ebid store featured on the frontpage?
    All stores, (other than those with adult content) are randomly featured on not only the frontpage, but the other main pages too.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    All stores, (other than those with adult content) are randomly featured on not only the frontpage, but the other main pages too.

They also need to have a feedback rating of a minimum of Plus 1

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Default Can i move my feedback score from Ebay store to my account on ebid?

Hi,
    I am really suffering from Ebay & they suspended my account even i was power seller& want to start buss here & i achieved good feedback over there...
    please would i do that & get rid of ebay for ever cause it is really stinks !!!!

Hello wmga73,
    From eBid.net you would be able to sing up as a seller. From there you can import your ebay rating, and more. See the FAQs for more detailed information and instructions. Welcome aboard.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wmga73 View Post
    Hi,
    I am really suffering from Ebay & they suspended my account even i was power seller& want to start buss here & i achieved good feedback over there...
    please would i do that & get rid of ebay for ever cause it is really stinks !!!!
    Thanks very much for your help...

Found something else that may help you wmga73 - it is a thread about eBay (also referred to is feebas <chuckle>): here is the LINK

Default Account Blocked

M account has been blocked i have just registeredand i was try to log inbut i foundi was using the wrong username but now i have the rifght one from my email from ebid, i find i cant get in as it has been blocked how do i undo this.Thanks Mark

Thread Information