Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 153 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Quote Originally Posted by sonicmedia View Post
    Guys, I can't understand why you are witholding this option from the basic seller account - surely it is good news all round if someone buys something.

I am an eBay seller, considering your site as an alternative. Naturally I want to dip my toe in the water first. I also understand that feedback needs to be built up gradually.

I want to sell items with buy it now.

Problem: I have zero feedback as I have just registered. I know this makes me an unattractive proposition to buyers - so I don't want to waste my time listing 10 items to get the eBay equivalent value of 10 listings for my £1.99 for 7 days.

I hope you at least make the Buy It Now feature an optional add on function. Why not charge basic seller accounts £0.05 for this option?
    The option is already there it's part of a Seller+ Auction which costs 5p to list.
    20) What is a "Seller+ Auction" listing?
    As its name suggests, a Seller+ Auction allows Seller account type holders access to all the features that Seller+ account type holders receive for nothing. This includes BuyNow Price (and therefore also Fixed Price and Run Until Sold), Video, Auto Extend, Custom Start Date, Custom End Date, Gallery Picture in Search Results, Cross Promotions and Integrated Checkouts. A small listing fee is charged and also the normal final value fee when an item sells. Seller account type holders can upgrade their account to Seller+ status to receive all these features for free..

http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#19a
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Newbie
    View dbsthings's Feedback (+21)
    All-About dbsthings
    View dbsthings's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default My Bank account

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I just checked my bank account and found EBID charged me 3 times for the seller+ account. WHO do I email or call to get this fixed? All the "contact us" links don't work. Whats going on here? Please help. Please email me at dbsthings@hotmail.com and tell me how to get a hold of someone before I file a charge-back at my bank. Thanks all.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dbsthings View Post
    I just checked my bank account and found EBID charged me 3 times for the seller+ account. WHO do I email or call to get this fixed? All the "contact us" links don't work. Whats going on here? Please help. Please email me at dbsthings@hotmail.com and tell me how to get a hold of someone before I file a charge-back at my bank. Thanks all.
    If you signed up for a subscription (weekly, monthly or annually) then ebid are taking the subscription at regular intervals because you have instructed them to do so. The only person who can cancel a subscription is the person who set it up - i,e you. If you wish to cancel the subscription you will need to go to your ebid admin area, look for the subscriptions tab, and downgrade to either seller level or buyer level- both of which are free. If you require more assistance either follow the instructions on the ebid help section, start a NEW thread on the help forums, or contact ebid support at support@ebid.tv.

Forum Newbie
    Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View missajsmith's Feedback (+28)
    All-About missajsmith
    View missajsmith's Listings
    Forum Posts

i wanted to bid 3pounds on a bag this morning.i typed in 300 staight away i went to put the decimal point in and it disappeared.yesterday was my first day so i didnt know what i was doing.i cannot afford this and i dont know what to do.

Hi i keep having emails saying i owe money i thought selling & buying was free???? I have been in hospital with serious illness for past 4months & have just come home for Christmas only to find loads of emails from ebid telling me i owe fees .....What fees?????????
    CAZZA'S ALLSORTS

Default Cancel Subscription

I have tried to find the cancel subscription link is this site geared so you cant cancel. CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND ALL FUTURE EMAILS

Quote Originally Posted by cazza1225 View Post
    Hi i keep having emails saying i owe money i thought selling & buying was free???? I have been in hospital with serious illness for past 4months & have just come home for Christmas only to find loads of emails from ebid telling me i owe fees .....What fees?????????
    Sign in.
    Click the link for "My eBid" (top of screen on the green bar)
    Select "My Fees" from the right hand menu.
    You can then see exactly what you have been charged and why.

Quote Originally Posted by germany0903 View Post
    I have tried to find the cancel subscription link is this site geared so you cant cancel. CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND ALL FUTURE EMAILS
    Sign in.
    Click the link for "My eBid" (top of screen on the green bar)
    Choose the "My Subscription" link from the right hand menu.
    You can then change your subscription status to one of the options shown. Downgrading to BUYER and stopping ALL your existing auctions (if any are running) will prevent you being charged again.

This information has been made freely available in multiple locations around this site. It has also been reiterated on numerous occasions by various forum members.

Forum Newbie
    Wolverhamton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    All-About vodarus
    View vodarus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default How do I close my ebid account??

I cant find a link anywhere for this

Thread Information