Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 149 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4999139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1525

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Quote Originally Posted by GL-superstore View Post
    Hi! I would like to know if a seller+ can have a refund of final value fee back when item is not longer available and money have been refund to our customers;
    regards
    james
    Don't know. You need to contact ebid support regarding item. Just click help on any page, then contact us.

Forum Newbie
    All-About cjaz01
    View cjaz01's Listings
    Forum Posts

I went to your FAQ page with the question. How do I start an auction? Answer: to start an auction you must have a Seller or Seller+ account. Wow now I understand, great step by step instructions

Quote Originally Posted by cjaz01 View Post
    I went to your FAQ page with the question. How do I start an auction? Answer: to start an auction you must have a Seller or Seller+ account. Wow now I understand, great step by step instructions
    The HTVs [link below my signature] are very helpful as well. Welcome to ebid.

Forum Newbie
    All-About shopalot4
    View shopalot4's Listings
    Forum Posts

I need to cancel my subscription. It says there will be a -cancel subscription- area but do not find it anywhere. PLEASE help- beth

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shopalot4 View Post
    I need to cancel my subscription. It says there will be a -cancel subscription- area but do not find it anywhere. PLEASE help- beth
    The same place as you took out the subscription (daft place to put it) at http://us.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?...y-credit-cards

Default Identification Document Request

Ebid should actually make sure this link works before closing people stores down.. I just sent my driver lisence how long does it take. thanks chuck

Quote Originally Posted by cellphoneskins4u View Post
    Ebid should actually make sure this link works before closing people stores down.. I just sent my driver lisence how long does it take. thanks chuck
    You might want to contact support directly....link below my signature.

Default Store subcategories

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi--I am working on setting up my store. I have 2 parent categories: (1) Lego and (2) Duplo.
    I have several subcategories under each parent. (eg. Animals, Bulk, Sets and Playscapes)
    I would like to add a subcategory to the subcategory, so that the sequence would go: Lego--Sets and Playscapes--Prince of Persia.
    Is it possible to set up my store in the manner?
    Thanks for your help, Laura

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azroadrunner91 View Post
    Hi--I am working on setting up my store. I have 2 parent categories: (1) Lego and (2) Duplo.
    I have several subcategories under each parent. (eg. Animals, Bulk, Sets and Playscapes)
    I would like to add a subcategory to the subcategory, so that the sequence would go: Lego--Sets and Playscapes--Prince of Persia.
    Is it possible to set up my store in the manner?
    Thanks for your help, Laura
    Nope, you can only have a single level of sub-category. You would need to create parent categories called "Lego sets and playscapes", sub-category "Prince of Persia", for example, to achieve that.

Forum Newbie
    All-About pramgoat
    View pramgoat's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I'm new to eBid; but, I have brought many 100's of items from off eBay. So, I came here in order to try out seeing how an internet place with a different auction name works?

I recently went and put in 3 bids for 3 different styles of CD cases...leather/football/sandwich; and, won all 3 items.

I then requested from the seller that they send me an invoice where everything can be sent inside of 'one' same parcel; thus, reducing P&P fees by having these combined. However, I got back absolutely no reply from the seller at all...despite signing in every single day...just to see what the reply would be...?!

That's when I decided rather than wait far too long to go and pay; which might make it look like I wasn't even interested in paying for the items in the first place; and, thus, rather than have a bad mark being placed against my eBid a/c.; I will just pay for each of these 3 items entirely separately, instead. I went and paid for everything using PayPal; finally, I sent the seller a note saying that they could refund to my PayPal email address any monies that I'd gone and overpaid.

My big concern is...the seller still has NOT sent me back ANY response, yet...; nor have I received ANY of the items that I went and PAID for...?! I tried looking for an eBid phone number so that I could discuss this issue with eBid customer service; but, could find absolutely no phone number whatsoever...???!!! So, now, I'm thinking what am I supposed to do, next...??? Maybe, contact PayPal to report a possible fraud.../or, do I wait, and, hope for the items to turn up...???

Thread Information