Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4898138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1525

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View Dancertonic's Feedback (+19)
    All-About Dancertonic
    View Dancertonic's Listings
    Forum Posts

i just found out my account has been struck off and i can only say im sorry ive been away and have known my daughter to use my account and i knew she been using it to get herself some stuff for university and for her boyfriend and its my fault for letting her,ive been away and not seen my account for a while and dont know why the account is on hold! All i can say is sorry and it wont happen again ive had good feed back and i personnaly use it for buying baby stuff ect and in future wont let the little madam use it again unless supervised!!! regards dancertonic ps and now got allot of negativity and im going have to do some apologys to all the sellers again im sorry regards

Forum Newbie
    All-About mramirez74
    View mramirez74's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What if the SELLER is unresponsive?

All the questions here seem to be only concerned about buyers being unresponsive. What accountability do you have for sellers? I recently bid on and won an item on eBid, but the seller has not responded to any of my requests to make payment. I've sent personal e-mails offering a PayPal payment, but I've not yet received ANY correspondence. Do I have any recourse?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mramirez74 View Post
    All the questions here seem to be only concerned about buyers being unresponsive. What accountability do you have for sellers? I recently bid on and won an item on eBid, but the seller has not responded to any of my requests to make payment. I've sent personal e-mails offering a PayPal payment, but I've not yet received ANY correspondence. Do I have any recourse?

Thanks!
    If it's been a reasonable time, you should contact ebid support [link below my signature or just click help tab on top of each page] to let ebid know seller is unresponsive. Give them the auction # and seller name.

Also leave appropriate feedback for seller. One nice thing about feedback here is that you can edit it at a later date if you should choose to do that. Sorry you've had no response from seller. There are many good sellers here.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mramirez74 View Post
    All the questions here seem to be only concerned about buyers being unresponsive. What accountability do you have for sellers?
    Well not me personally but eBid's 'accountability' is laid out in their Terms & Conditions of use which you agreed to when you registered: https://us.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?...=register-main

Forum Newbie
    View TrdrVic's Feedback (+18)
    All-About TrdrVic
    View TrdrVic's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am new to ebid and am using the ninja lister. Is there any way to preset the ninja lister so that i do not have to click all of the items on the pages over and over. Also is there a way to not have to check each country in the world wide shipping page. Is there a place to set all for world wide shipping. Thanks trdrvic

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrdrVic View Post
    I am new to ebid and am using the ninja lister. Is there any way to preset the ninja lister so that i do not have to click all of the items on the pages over and over. Also is there a way to not have to check each country in the world wide shipping page. Is there a place to set all for world wide shipping.
    The NL does not (yet) handle templates or user defaults - hopefully that will change. I think the best you can do at the moment is create a listing with the minimum information required and copy that within NL for new listings.

You have to set one postage rate if you wish to sell internationally. Once you have done that you can tick the adjacent Copy box. Then select the desired zone(s) from the Copy Selected To drop-down list at bottom-right, and then click the adjacent Copy To button.

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like to have reasons when I am trying to list and the page freezes, I cannot preview my listing and there is nothing to tell me what is needed or what kind of error I have made and the I get frusted and keep trying and end up with 2 of the same item listed and i have no clue as to how that happened. Just something in the listing section to tell you what else is needed to complete and launch the listing would be just great.

Shar

Quote Originally Posted by SherMari View Post
    I would like to have reasons when I am trying to list and the page freezes, I cannot preview my listing and there is nothing to tell me what is needed or what kind of error I have made and the I get frusted and keep trying and end up with 2 of the same item listed and i have no clue as to how that happened. Just something in the listing section to tell you what else is needed to complete and launch the listing would be just great.

Shar
    Watch the HTV's [link below my signature] on how to list items. Hope this helps.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SherMari View Post
    Missing required data does not lock the page. In such cases, on clicking the Preview button you are prompted for any missing information.

That would indicate that your problem lies elsewhere if you are not getting that far.

You would be better posting your problem on the Website Glitches forum - as admin monitors that quite closely. Also follow: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...ad-this-please. when posting your problem to help others help you.

Hi! I would like to know if a seller+ can have a refund of final value fee back when item is not longer available and money have been refund to our customers;
    regards
    james

Thread Information