eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    View scottish1111's Feedback (+10)
    All-About scottish1111
    View scottish1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have two suggestions
    1 the facility to make payments to a number of sellers at once rather than one at a time
    2 the facility to combine postages on several items purchased from the same seller.
    Maybe this is already in the FAQ but if so I cannot find out how to do it

Forum Newbie
    All-About Perfection8
    View Perfection8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile suggestions

Hi to All, On the search rezult : Watches&Jew...can not find so Famouse Brand Names like VALENTINO, TONINO LAMBORGHINI and others I have suggestion to eBid TO UPGRATE this options . Thanks for attantion and hope eBid may do that for us (Buyers and Sellers)

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection8 View Post
    Hi to All, On the search rezult : Watches&Jew...can not find so Famouse Brand Names like VALENTINO, TONINO LAMBORGHINI and others I have suggestion to eBid TO UPGRATE this options . Thanks for attantion and hope eBid may do that for us (Buyers and Sellers)
    You must be joking. The watch categories on here are already a nightmare with hundreds of makers listed whilst other much bigger sites manage with just a few categories. It needs to be made more easier to list not harder.

edited : there are just 2 Valentino and 2 Lamborghini watches on here so why do they need separate categories to other watches.
    Last edited by TonyBridger; 12th June 2010 at 10:52 AM.
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Unhappy please help me. i need to report several things. i do not know how else to reach anyo

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    please help me!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stephiepahlavizan View Post
    please help me!
    Depends what you mean by 'report'.

If you need to contact eBid admin then do so here: http://us.ebid.net/contact.php

If it is something you think fellow users can help you with then ask on the relevant forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stephiepahlavizan View Post
    please help me!
    If you need to contact support, there is a link below my signature.

Default Listing Variations

Is there a way to add variations to a listing? For example, selling shoes in multiple sizes such as size 8, 8.5, & 9. Can I list all three sizes in one listing or will it take 3 separate listings? Thanks

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by globalmarkit View Post
    Is there a way to add variations to a listing? For example, selling shoes in multiple sizes such as size 8, 8.5, & 9. Can I list all three sizes in one listing or will it take 3 separate listings? Thanks
    No. There is no inbuilt way for a user to select a variant when buying.

If the prices are the same regardless of size then you can sort it out with the buyer after purchase as to what size they want delivered.

Normal practice is to list different sizes as separate listings - including the size in the title to avoid the listing being seen by the eBid robots as a duplicate listing. Doing it this way removes any ambiguity as to what size the customer is buying and also increases the exposure of your items on eBid and Google.

The facility for the inclusion of variants in a listing has been requested before. I am not aware if it is included in eBid's future plans or not.

Forum Newbie
    All-About MontanaVista
    View MontanaVista's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default The lifetime membership

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    It said I could have lifetime membership for 49.99 but it cost me 74.99 how do I get my discount of you.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaVista View Post
    It said I could have lifetime membership for 49.99 but it cost me 74.99 how do I get my discount of you.
    The discount is a time-limited offer for upgrades. You can get it to apply if you upgrade in steps (e.g. start with a week then go to lifetime). If you've already done the upgrade in one go and now want a retrospective discount, you'll have to ask support direct and hope they sort it out for you - they probably would, they're generally extremely accommodating. Email support@ebid.net with all the details.

Thread Information