My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Quote Originally Posted by davebo42 View Post
    I have a seller+ account. i went back and clicked on EDIT LISTING and seen i had gallary ticked , but i ticked it again and then clicked save changes. it fixed my problem i now see a thumbnail . but, it did say 2% final value fee. as an seller+ i am not suppose to be charged that right? thanks!
    There is a 2% FVF if you use gallery. If you use 'free' [no gallery] there is not FVF with a seller+ account. For me, 2% is nothing compared to other places.

Forum Newbie
    View davebo42's Feedback (+2)
    All-About davebo42
    View davebo42's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok, understand. thankyou for your help.

ok, understand. thankyou for your help.
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    There is a 2% FVF if you use gallery. If you use 'free' [no gallery] there is not FVF with a seller+ account. For me, 2% is nothing compared to other places.
    and lots of potential buyers don't bother to look at items with no gallery photo. Well worth 2%.

Forum Newbie
    All-About davebo42
    View davebo42's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am alittle confused with how to get my listing auto listed with google shopping. i am seller+ lifetime. what options do i tick? on start auction i ticked "immeditly" then on auto relist do i tick 10? sorry about spelling been a long day at the factory. lol!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am alittle confused with how to get my listing auto listed with google shopping...
    The main criteria is that the item has a BuyNow price.

To have your items uploaded you must set the option in the My General Defaults section at My eBid > My Defaults. Though I think that is the default setting when you join.

More info here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0040
    Last edited by astral276; 19th April 2010 at 12:06 AM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About davebo42
    View davebo42's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes , i have it set at buy it now. i just changed it to run 10 days and 10 relist. that should do it i guess? i guess i could go to google shopping and search for it? any other way to know for sure its listed with google shopping? this is my last question tonight i promise! very tired from work lol!

yes , i have it set at buy it now. i just changed it to run 10 days and 10 relist. that should do it i guess? i guess i could go to google shopping and search for it? any other way to know for sure its listed with google shopping? this is my last question tonight i promise! very tired from work lol!
    You got it right. With a BIN, 10 days, 10 relist, ebid will automatically upload your items to google.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    You got it right. With a BIN, 10 days, 10 relist, ebid will automatically upload your items to google.
    Days to run and number of relists (auto-repost) have nothing to do with eligibility for upload to Google.

That is a piece of misinformation that has been repeated so often by so many people that it is in danger of being believed fact in the eBid psyche.

I think it harks back to the days when eBid only block uploaded to Google 4 or 5 times a month. Now they upload each item on posting it no longer applies.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Days to run and number of relists (auto-repost) have nothing to do with eligibility for upload to Google.

That is a piece of misinformation that has been repeated so often by so many people that it is in danger of being believed fact in the eBid psyche.

I think it harks back to the days when eBid only block uploaded to Google 4 or 5 times a month. Now they upload each item on posting it no longer applies.
    Good to know. Thanks.

Thread Information