eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Hi, Just a simple question, but being an old'un has its problems. What does Parent Category mean in the New Store page (section 3) ? The reason I ask is that I already named my Store at the beginning of the page, do I need to name it again ?

Best Regards..........John

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

A parent category is a category that has children.

That's a serious answer.

E.g.

Garden
    Tools
    Plants
    Furniture
    Kitchen
    Lighting
    Cutlery
    Pots & Pans
    Garden and Kitchen are the parent categories which contain the child categories.

A bit more waffle on the subject here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0013

Question buyer wont respond to me

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    buyer wont respond to my request for payment or to get in touch. what do i do now ?.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harrisbrush1 View Post
    buyer wont respond to my request for payment or to get in touch. what do i do now ?.
    http://www.ebidhelp.com/ebid/help/index.htm#npb might help.
    Last edited by bykimbo; 24th February 2010 at 11:13 AM.

Angry Scammed! Paid but never recieved!

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Where is Ebid's customer support link? On 2/17/2010 paid for 3 items from the seller luckyhair5925. As of today 3/5/2010 I have not received the items nor will the seller respond to messages or emails. I have looked at their feedback and there are at least 5 other people that they have done this too. This seller is selling on 2 other popular auction sites but will not respond to messages through those locations either. It appears that this seller has now closed their shop on ebid. Who are we supposed to talk to from Ebid when you cannot reach a resolution with a seller???

Quote Originally Posted by lisastarchild View Post
    Where is Ebid's customer support link? On 2/17/2010 paid for 3 items from the seller luckyhair5925. As of today 3/5/2010 I have not received the items nor will the seller respond to messages or emails. I have looked at their feedback and there are at least 5 other people that they have done this too. This seller is selling on 2 other popular auction sites but will not respond to messages through those locations either. It appears that this seller has now closed their shop on ebid. Who are we supposed to talk to from Ebid when you cannot reach a resolution with a seller???
    Hi, Sorry this happened to you. Link to ebid support is below my signature. If you paid via paypal, you can contact them to get your money back or if you used a credit card you can contact your cc company to get your money back.
    Last edited by florida33549; 6th March 2010 at 03:09 AM.

Talking Line through User Name and Feedback

Hi, I don't know what it means to have a line drawn through the User Name and Feedback rating. I assume that it has something to do with maybe the closing of an account, or maybe even the forced freeze of someone's account. But I would like to know what it means so that I don't have to ASSUME any more. Thanks in advance for the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaSMulder View Post
    Hi, I don't know what it means to have a line drawn through the User Name and Feedback rating. I assume that it has something to do with maybe the closing of an account, or maybe even the forced freeze of someone's account. But I would like to know what it means so that I don't have to ASSUME any more. Thanks in advance for the answer!
    To my understanding, it can mean 1 of 2 things: User is new to site and is being verified. Or user has been suspended from site for various reasons [i.e. non-payment of items, seller is selling fake goods, etc.] Hope this helps.

Forum Newbie
    View ee410547l's Feedback (+25)
    All-About ee410547l
    View ee410547l's Listings
    Forum Posts

i won a item 3 weeks ago and not from them. paid the 3 of march and no word from seller. help thanks ed

Quote Originally Posted by ee410547l View Post
    i won a item 3 weeks ago and not from them. paid the 3 of march and no word from seller. help thanks ed
    Did you receive invoice? Did you try contacting seller via direct email? Did you pay via paypal? Did you contact ebid support? More info please before we can help.

Thread Information