Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    All-About frazer1956
    View frazer1956's Listings
    Forum Posts

what's the chances of getting a refund....this site has no traffic....getting no views on my items....

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frazer1956 View Post
    what's the chances of getting a refund....this site has no traffic....getting no views on my items....
    About as much chance of me ever sporting a full head of hair again I would expect.

As long as eBid provides you with the facilities they promised when you paid the subscription then you have no claim against them. It is up to you if you choose to use those facilities or not.

I don't believe eBid makes any promises as to traffic or sales. They simply provide the venue for you to list items for sale.

Mind you you could help yourself by completing your About Me page for a start, and a read of this thread may also help you http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6223
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View magazinesandcomics's Feedback (+1013)
    All-About magazinesandcomics
    View magazinesandcomics's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi Gazza,

UNFOUND LISTINGS

I would like to know why when I use the search facility and enter title listing details word for word and 'search all auctions' the listing is Not found THIS APPLIES TO MANY OF MY LISTINGS and is very frustrating

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magazinesandcomics View Post
    Hi Gazza,

UNFOUND LISTINGS

I would like to know why when I use the search facility and enter title listing details word for word and 'search all auctions' the listing is Not found THIS APPLIES TO MANY OF MY LISTINGS and is very frustrating
    I'm not Gazza, and he's not around much at the moment, so the rest of us will probably do our best...

I notice you have adult items for sale. It seems that adult items are not returned by the standard search. You have to select the adult section and confirm your age before they'll show up.

Forum Newbie
    View papamesa's Feedback (+100)
    All-About papamesa
    View papamesa's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank for the information

as you can pretty well see by the date I'm a newbie. youre help was very much appreciated TY

How does one add Google attributes to one's listings?

Unhappy I am a buyer right now and soon to become Seller also, I to do not get feedback from

As I was working yesterday on trying to sell on this site, It all suddenly ended. Then a small message came up in the left center of the screen and it said something like this, which ebid do you want. This message was locked in and I could not get it off. even shutting down my computer and rebooting would not work. Finally I got it off, and I got back into eBid and that is where I am now. I cannot navigate, because all of the top of my screen is missing. Can anyone help?????????????

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grampstamps View Post
    As I was working yesterday on trying to sell on this site, It all suddenly ended. Then a small message came up in the left center of the screen and it said something like this, which ebid do you want. This message was locked in and I could not get it off. even shutting down my computer and rebooting would not work. Finally I got it off, and I got back into eBid and that is where I am now. I cannot navigate, because all of the top of my screen is missing. Can anyone help?????????????
    Do you mean your browser bar at the top which includes address window has gone?
    x

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

[quote=Grampstamps;1009552]I cannot navigate, because all of the top of my screen is missing.quote]

What browser are you using? If Firefox then check View > Toolbars > Navigation Toolbar is ticked. Something could have switched its state.

I am a buyer right now and soon to become Seller also, I to do not get feedback from
    ???????

Thread Information