eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    View Globalbidder's Feedback (-1)
    All-About Globalbidder
    View Globalbidder's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi, This is Globalbidder. I'm new in ebid and had been browsing the site through and through.I couldn't find the answer for my questions. I would appreciate if the management of ebid can do sometime about this issue.
    Please be kind to answer them: Appreciate and thank you in advance.

Ques:
    1) In the selling section: I can't type, copy or paste in anything in the space provided. it simply says at the bottom left coner error on page.
    I suspect that there is something which ebid need member to download certain programe or software in order to do so.

2)I registered in Singspore eBid. Can i sell my item only to oversea country without offering to sell in SIngapore. If Yes, how can i do that.

3) I sell at fixed price BuyNow Auction. Can i edit my description once item is sold? I mean there are still Qty available for sales.

4) My item has different S&H cost to diferent countries. How should i tell or let buyer know how much the shipping cost to for their country.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Globalbidder
    Forum Posts

Default Promotion program

If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi, I would like to create a promotion program along with eBid and PPPay. Please advise how should i go about this discussion. Appreciate and awaiting for your soonest respond.

Best Regards

Global Bidder

Forum Newbie
    All-About Globalbidder
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Globalbidder View Post
    Hi, I would like to create a promotion program along with eBid and PPPay. Please advise how should i go about this discussion. Appreciate and awaiting for your soonest respond.

Best Regards

Global Bidder

Best Regards

Global Bidder

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I suggest you use the contact form rather than the forums. You will find it here: http://sg.ebid.net/contact.php

Thanks
    Gazza
    Unable to view any images on any pages ie item description, I ticked something and am left with the text and no piccies I've done this before but somehow got my pages back to normal (happened when I was setting up an item to sell just tickled a box by mistake). Doh!!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazthehoover View Post
    Unable to view any images on any pages ie item description,...
    What browser? It always helps if you have a problem to give information of what software you are running.

If FireFox take a look at posts 14 and 16 on this thread and see if pictures are being blocked... http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....348#post959348

Forum Newbie
    Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View empo8's Feedback (+3)
    All-About empo8
    View empo8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default missing item

i brought a dvd from a seller and it says takes 10 days delivery. its now been over two weeks and i have contacted the seller and they have not replied what should i do?

Default suggestion

Hello I like it here. but as a user. ..is there any way they can get the html people to fix the page buttons . to make them a bit LARGER please.
    even with my glasses on. you have to really (((stop))) and look to make sure you have the pointer(( SPOT ON !!)) to be turning the page to serf the adds. looking to buy stuff. it was very anoing! there is a lot of space on that bar. for a larger button than that. as a disabled person. it WAY cuts down on my enjoyment .. TRYING TO Get that point on ! enough that I logged in to come ask for understanding to us older and disabled.

( you have huge windows to veiw the auctions.. and MICRO Buttons to turn the page) :_(PLEASE!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teddibubbles View Post
    Hello I like it here. but as a user. ..is there any way they can get the html people to fix the page buttons . to make them a bit LARGER please.
    even with my glasses on. you have to really (((stop))) and look to make sure you have the pointer(( SPOT ON !!)) to be turning the page to serf the adds. looking to buy stuff. it was very anoing! there is a lot of space on that bar. for a larger button than that. as a disabled person. it WAY cuts down on my enjoyment .. TRYING TO Get that point on ! enough that I logged in to come ask for understanding to us older and disabled.

( you have huge windows to veiw the auctions.. and MICRO Buttons to turn the page) :_(PLEASE!
    Do you mean the page numbers at the bottom of each list of items when you're browsing and searching? The numbers are tiny, I agree. Do you know you can click on the "next>>" to page through? This is a bit bigger and makes for an easier target.

Can I suggest that you post your request to this forum with it's own thread? Use the "new topic" button at the top. Then it won't just get lost in the mass of the FAQ thread.

Forum Newbie
    Manchester M29 8pj, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    All-About jimtyldsley
    View jimtyldsley's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unable to register

Thread Information