Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1525

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike20009 View Post
    hi i want to know why my accoutn is blocked thxx
    You most probably recently upgraded to seller level giving your Credit Card details etc. It can take a little time for verification to make sure all your details are correct. This is a safety precaution for all concerned.

~Jan~

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heaterman View Post
    Hello, Trying to find out how I get my free t shirt for upgrading
    Contact support@ebid.net and quote your size. They will have the rest of your information for shipping. Allow at least 90+ days before you receive it in the mail.

~Jan~

Forum Newbie
    All-About dvdman33
    View dvdman33's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello i want to delete this account how do i do it

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvdman33 View Post
    Hello i want to delete this account how do i do it
    See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0035

Though as you are only registered as a Buyer there is not a lot to delete.

Forum Diehard
    View islandbuckman's Feedback (+192)
    All-About islandbuckman
    View islandbuckman's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am fairly new here so I still don't know my way around the site that well. I am not sure where to post this. The forums all seem to be pretty much a place to chat. So hopefully this is the right place. So hear I go!
    I have been here as a seller only for a few weeks. I have posted quite a few auctions in the last few weeks and I am disappointed with the results so far. Very few views on very few auctions and no bids. Now I don't expect to sell everything in a day or two but it seem that this auction house is a very well kept secret! I see there are over 1.5 million auctions going on now and a user base of over 500,000 but there doesn't seem to be much selling. I have looked around the site at many different sellers and took note of their feedback... pretty dismal! This site has been around for 10 years now! It should be a hopping place! How does it manage to survive? No sales - No fees, No fees, no site? I am not trying to put a downer on everyone. I am wondering if everyone is satisfied with the status quo or if the sellers want to get busy and sell. Why is this site such a secret? What can be done to promote it? What is Ebid doing to promote it? The more people buying, the more fees eBid gets and the more they can spend on advertising and everything else. Look at feebay, greedbay, whatever you want to call it. They advertise like there is no tomorrow! I know what you are going to say... This is not Greedbay, we have much lower fees so we can't advertise like the competition, things are different here. Why? Do you sellers like selling a little now and then or are you here to SELL? And yes I know, I use to own two stores and I know that you just can't go out and spend millions on advertising just because you want to. But eBID has been chosen as the best alternative site to E%^y for the last two years in a row. Why can't we capitalize on that and grow this site. We need buyers as well as sellers. If this site is so good why is it not BOOMING? It's been 10 years! I would like to see this site grow bigger than E%^y and I would love to rub their faces in it! We're # 2! Why not be #1. What can we do? I have emailed all my old buyers and everyone I know about this site. Word of mouth is the best and the cheapest advertising. I have put the site on my business cards and stuck them up everywhere I could. I tell everyone I meet and talk to . I sell at a farmers market on Sundays and have made a sign and put it up at my stall. People say eBid? Never heard of it. But they all have heard of ebay. If all of the 500,000 registered eBid users told 5 people about this site that wold be 2.5 million people and if they all told 5 people that would be 125,000,000 people. Is eBID happy with were they are? Have they met their 5 and 10 year plans? Any suggestions out there?

That's enough from me! I hope I didn't offend anyone with my ranting, but I get a little hyper now and them.... Time for my meds!

Hello, Islandbuckman! I am fairly new to this site also. I have seen what you have said many times in the forums, and I don't have answers for you, but I hear the guys are working on a revamped site, and they are constantly making improvements. Snoop around in the forums, ask questions, and be a part of improving the site, is all I can say. There are a lot of nice people here and many willing to help and welcome you. The customer service/ support is excellent here. Good luck. I see good things in the future for eBid.
    birdwatcher2008

Forum Newbie
    All-About hahn353emporium
    View hahn353emporium's Listings
    Forum Posts

While on eBid, from time to time I get the following message:

'Webpage has expired.
    The local copy of this webpage is out of date and the website requires
    that you download it again'.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

hahn353emporium
    ghahn80@yahoo.com

You must be going across a proxy server. - I bet your ISP is AOL ?

you can fix that yourself in most cases by holding down the shift key and press F5 function key.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Default Allowable Content of Description

I have recently registered as a new member but have been selling on Ebay for 18 months and have 100% feedback. Is it permitted to place this fact in my Description together with my Ebay Username so Ebid bidders can check up?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You can reference feedback on other sites but you cannot link to another site.

The preferred option here is to set up a Repatoo account which will show your feedback gained on all sites. See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0006

Once you have created a Repatoo account and verified your other selling accounts with Repatoo you can request the import of feedback from other sites here if you wish: http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/accoun...mport-feedback

Thread Information