Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 102 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1525

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Newbie
    All-About PSPformom
    View PSPformom's Listings
    Forum Posts

How can I list my sales if I do not have a credit card?

would think at least you would have a bank account, which might come with a debit card that works like credit card.. otherwise probably have to invest in a prepaid credit card.. I know of no auction or online store site that does *not* require a credit card to sign up for a seller account...
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    All-About retrofolks
    View retrofolks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry re:help help help-bulk upload-bulk upload for novice

please can any one explain to me in a simple language (how to complete a bulk upload-(cvs file) using ebid-spreadsheet.i have try to follow all the instructions but so far not successful in completing the task.i want to transfer my (cvs file) for dvd's to (ebid-spreadsheet) and then upload it in bulk ready for online.surely,there must be a simple solutions to this problem.

can anyone help i am desperately stuck and just going round the circle.a simple step by step guide will be appreciated.

many thanks.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Since your own file will not match ebid's format, you'll need to open both in excel, then transfer the contents a column at a time matching them manually, I think.

You can probably do something complicated with the import function and matching columns, but I think that would be harder than doing it by hand!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retrofolks View Post
    please can any one explain to me in a simple language (how to complete a bulk upload-(cvs file) using ebid-spreadsheet.i have try to follow all the instructions but so far not successful in completing the task.i want to transfer my (cvs file) for dvd's to (ebid-spreadsheet) and then upload it in bulk ready for online.surely,there must be a simple solutions to this problem.

can anyone help i am desperately stuck and just going round the circle.a simple step by step guide will be appreciated.

many thanks.
    Use the online lister at www.ebidinfo.com to copy your info into ebids format. save your output as a .csv file- and then use the bulk uplad button in your 'my ebid' area to find and upload your file.

Forum Newbie
    All-About someguy
    View someguy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I cannot seem to change my password nor find the section that you refer me to? If I try to type in a new one, you freeze the account?

Forum Newbie
    All-About retrocrunch08
    View retrocrunch08's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry help-help=problem with bulk loading

if you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our faq page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the faq pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    gazza
    hi,
    does anyone have the phone no of admin section to assist me with bulk loading. Please do not suggest downloading spreadsheet or www.ebidinfo.com .i have tried it all and it is not working for me.all i get is a lot of errors and lost of unwanted downloads and uploads.at the moment i am paying for my sellers fee and loosing money by not listing anything.surely there must a telephone helpline to make it easier.i am thinking on giving up on bulk listing with ebid.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is no telephone support line. Have you tried the "contact us" form to get help?

Forum Newbie
    View wmcarl's Feedback (+32)
    All-About wmcarl
    View wmcarl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default fraud

If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I bought and paid for two items by money order and the seller will not respond to my many emails or ship my items, what can we do?

Bill

Forum Newbie
    View wmcarl's Feedback (+32)
    All-About wmcarl
    View wmcarl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks
    Gazza
    I bought and paid for two items by money order, the seller will not respond to my many emails or ship my items, what can we do?

thanks
    Bill

Thread Information