Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beads and Beaders

Smile Beads and Beaders

Hi my names annawoo and i luv to Bead and buy and sell beads as well as teach beading so if theres any other avid beaders out there please do email me or answer this thread pawoodford@btinternet.com

Default beading

Hi there - I make lots of beaded jewellery, with my daughters - they got me started.

We're thinking about selling beads and kits on here - not sure whether its worth the listing time, though, cos although I know its free to list, my time's not free! And we've tried selling a few diff things on here and nowt's ever sold...

Still - we may do - so watch this space!

What do you make?

tompkins40

Wink

Crikey though - I just saw the date you posted this, so youre prob long gone!!

talking to the ether - how strange.

anyone else about who's interested in beads, then?

Echo? Echo?

t40

Smile Hey Beader!

I just started on ebid-I am a lampworker and make tons of beads-and I love forums. Anyway beads are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by boblo View Post
    I just started on ebid-I am a lampworker and make tons of beads-and I love forums. Anyway beads are awesome!
    I'm thinking of taking up lampworking, but, that's next year, and i love the look of enamelling too,
    As for forums you've hit the best here, look in to the kitchen table there's always something going on, loads a juicy gossip, competitions and quizzes and we even have a great charity auction every month,

best wishes
    Buyers Delights for all your Clothing & Accessories
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Buyers-Delights

The welsh Emporium for a variety of weird & wonderful items
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Welsh-Emporium

If you are not a member of Ebid and would like to join,
    clickherehttp://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal...=register-main

Wow! You MAKE beads?

Now that's one I hadn't thought of - do you sell them, or are they just for fun for your own use?

best - tompkins

lampwork beads are stunning - do you sell on here?

Best - T40

Hi i'm new on here just starting to list my items , hello to all fellow beaders. I mainly sell them but do make a bit of jewellery to time permiting when i'm not listing .I have just moved over from the other side and also have my own web site but i am hoping when i get on top of things to make some more jewellery .
    Kayla

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I make jewellery, have done for about 8 years. I have my own website but may but some on here too

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View ohhpretty's Feedback (+84)
    All-About ohhpretty
    View ohhpretty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,
    I make and sell jewellery , you can find me dotted around Leicestershire and Derbyshire at various craft events.
    I am an avid collector of beads,charms and chains and sell my surplus stock on here.
    A little pic of my style of work ( if it works I'm a better beader than a pc wizz)

I got into beading when a good friend gave me a kit for my birthday and never considered myself creative at all before this, now my life,house and spare time are taken over by beads .

Thread Information