My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Is anyone up for representing eBid on the pheebay forums

Question Is anyone up for representing eBid on the pheebay forums

We have a suggestion that it would be great if we can get people from the various auction sites to field questions on their site so would like someone in the know on eBid to join us.

Yesterday we had officials from 2 other auction sites join us, Bid-alot and 121Bid UK and they are keen to self-promote their sites on our forums so the suggestion is this ...

also like to get people officially representing various venues involved. It seems sensible to have forum threads for each online venue and if anyone can attract an official rep to actively participate (answer questions etc.) in their venues thread that would be great. So, anyone know a helpful eBay 'pink'? A Tazzie Guy, a Wagglepopper, Ebid Manager etc. etc.

Maybe even one of the bosses would like to do it ???

PMSL at anyone know a helpful eBay 'pink' ...

View cepher0's Feedback (+700)
    All-About cepher0
    View cepher0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctavias0fferings View Post
    We have a suggestion that it would be great if we can get people from the various auction sites to field questions on their site so would like someone in the know on eBid to join us.

Yesterday we had officials from 2 other auction sites join us, Bid-alot and 121Bid UK and they are keen to self-promote their sites on our forums so the suggestion is this ...

also like to get people officially representing various venues involved. It seems sensible to have forum threads for each online venue and if anyone can attract an official rep to actively participate (answer questions etc.) in their venues thread that would be great. So, anyone know a helpful eBay 'pink'? A Tazzie Guy, a Wagglepopper, Ebid Manager etc. etc.

Maybe even one of the bosses would like to do it ???

PMSL at anyone know a helpful eBay 'pink' ...

As much as i would realy like to see this thread 'Blossom' into a 'Really' interesting discussion i can't see it happening, mainly i think because 'The Powers That Be' won't let it happen....i really hope i am wrong....but we shall see !!!

Here's Hoping ....

Great Card Making and Scrapbooking Goodies at Low Low Prices. In Store Now

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=The-Scrapbook-Crafters-Carousel

i will doo hitt.i ham ferry arselickulate

I think you'll find there's either Gazza, or Mark,
    or maybe Mark, or Gazza.

Is anyone else in the know?

I dont think there is much commitment here on the part of the staff - unlike on ***** -
    Last edited by Gothicina; 20th November 2006 at 04:35 AM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Times's probably the enemy here. I can't see our admin having time to post on other sites just now.

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

If someone cannot be bothered to answer Gothicina's topic asking whether the site plans are going well with a simple yes or no. Then i hold no hope that they will take the time to represent ebid elswhere.........
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

I think it may be best to email the guy's and ask them. I think they were asked before to join the core group and declined. well at least someone put a message on core to that effect.

Don't know manstomar , I just sort of remember a message of sorts being on there. Can't remember who put it on just a bit of the gist of it.

Thread Information