Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How Do I Pay For My Items When The Seller Wont Answer Or Invoive Me?

Red face How Do I Pay For My Items When The Seller Wont Answer Or Invoive Me?

I Have Brought A Few Items From One Seller I Have Emailed Them Before And After Biddin Asking How I Pay Through Paypal On Her No Response So I Dunno Wot To Do Lol

Forum Lurker
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View kidsworld1972's Feedback (+191)
    All-About kidsworld1972
    View kidsworld1972's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

hi, im new myself and trying to find my way around but my first seller emailed me the link to pay via paypal and the second seller sent me invoice on my request. id suggest looking in your email for a message from them.
    sorry i cant be of any more help but being new myself to this site its all new.
    and if anyone has some suggestions for me as to how i can get a payment link on my auctions for paypal/nochex id much appriciate it.
    got to admit i do like this site and its easy to get around untill it comes to the payment side of things, so the payment area needs to be a bit more easier for both parties. but other than that its a big thumbs up.
    joanne

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

I always send my buyers a thank you email which contains full details of my accepted payment methods, even though eBid send an automated 'your bid was successful' email.

kidworld is right Harris74 ...... check your emails, even the 'junk' folder as sometimes I find emails from eBid in there...... goodness knows why !

kidsworld ......... both Nochex and Paypal have 'banner' payment links you can include in your auction listings/emails. You will find them under the heading of 'tools' ... or something similar...... on their sites.

A warm welcome to eBid to you both...... hope your stay is a long and happy one

e

Thread Information