eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manchester cops told not to arrest muslims!

View melboy's Feedback (+257)
    All-About melboy
    View melboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Manchester cops told not to arrest muslims!

Yet again we bend over backwards to help a "minority" group and still they accuse us of picking on them.

You know, if you swap the word "Muslim" for the word "blacks" it all starts looking very, very familiar.

Not quite sure what your getting at there damian ?

BUT ... On reading it i was SHOCKED.

As was the intention. YET ANOTHER WAY TO CAUSE TROUBLE ... another reason for non asian peeps to be mad @ asians.

Can you see a pattern yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Oh right, so they wont arrest Christians at Christmas time, Easter etc then
    LOL!

going off on a bit of a tangent here but

odd thing is though that the language clouds alot of things in my view

why is everyone talking about muslims and islam, but on the other hand doesn't say christians or jews

it seems so many people are called by their religion and not their nationality

the muslim community you hear - you dont hear the christian community

not all muslims are the same in the same way not all christians are the same

to answer the op - i dont know why but then i havent read the link yet - must be something to do with not wanting to incite things any further at the moment - though if a muslim commits a crime then it seems stupid that they wont be arrested because of the time of year dont know - what happens then - does the policeman just ask for their name and address and go and arrest them in a few days time when ramadan is over lol

all this cr@p makes me think someone somewhere is up to no good!

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721 View Post
    LOL!

going off on a bit of a tangent here but

odd thing is though that the language clouds alot of things in my view

why is everyone talking about muslims and islam, but on the other hand doesn't say christians or jews

it seems so many people are called by their religion and not their nationality

the muslim community you hear - you dont hear the christian community

not all muslims are the same in the same way not all christians are the same

to answer the op - i dont know why but then i havent read the link yet - must be something to do with not wanting to incite things any further at the moment - though if a muslim commits a crime then it seems stupid that they wont be arrested because of the time of year dont know - what happens then - does the policeman just ask for their name and address and go and arrest them in a few days time when ramadan is over lol

SPOT ON EMMA! ( i take my hat off your astute observations ) Well DONE.

Its not a laughing matter at all, but its nice to see someone see it for what it is ... ( IMO Only - of course ).

just read the link and its planned arrests they are told to think twice about and not on the spot arrests - but i still dont see the thinking behind it inserts rolly eyes cos in quick reply mode with no smilies

just fed up elaine of this cr@p and trying to see to the bottom of it though its hard - i want what everyone else wants - bloody peace and justice and not being frightened and stuff - but some dont want that and that scares me - you do have to draw the line somewhere though and i think alot of this pc stuff is rubbish - in same breath i think alot of the things that some muslims (cos i dont know their nationality so i will call them what they call themselves) are demanding are out of line - i think this will all blow over soon hopefully when proper sensible dialogue occurs - tall order i know in today's world and climate but if people want it they will get it and fingers crossed for everyone!!!!

i enjoyed the diwali fireworks last night - i just dont know why anyone would be offended by a xmas tree lit up in the town centre (IF that is true and not concocted rubbish by some counsillor (and/or) the power behind his throne!

next year i will vote for the raving loony monster party i think cos its no different to the present govt me thinks!

last bit lol
    i think the way to move forward is to take *religion* out of the mix when you're thinking about these things - that way you will get nearer to the truth

i reckon the message is that most people don't want extremisim in any shape or form and from any side - a lesson not learnt from history i guess YET! but it will be learnt

sigh

passes soap box off to someone else
    Last edited by emma5721; 22nd October 2006 at 01:40 PM.

I wish so bad, i believed it would all blow over em.
    More than anything.
    Its just not looking like its going to.

Anyone with children, regardless of their nationality has to be thinking right now. WE WANT PEACE. For the sake of our kids.

But ... to quote you again :
    I tend to agree with that and so the future , from where im sitting, looks bleak.

I am fortunate or stupid, depending on your view point ... that i have a fickle personality, so i am able to dwell on things less than others might. Its not that i care less, its simply that my mind switches and changes to often that i am unable to get bogged down with things, even if i wanted to.

Not saying ONLY parents want peace ... im sure most people do, regardless if they have children or not.

Its just that in my situation, its my kids i worry for more than myself, obviously.

Thread Information