eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manchester cops told not to arrest muslims!

you can do what you want elaine - you dont have to think long and hard about anything - you do what you do and what yourself tells you to do - no right or wrong here lol - im just trying to get to grips with some of this cr@p and all its ramifications in my own small usually uninformed mind (though my instincts inform me what is bloody right and wrong) so that i know if there is any real danger ahead - and yes for us and our kids - or if its nothing different to whats happened in the past - disputes arguments violence but nothing to warrant a frightening doom and gloom end of the world scary scenario that we have never seen before - at the moment i am positive that things will go good - they have to otherwise...well....dot dot dot..........lol

Then ill conclude by saying I HOPE YOUR RIGHT... & then some

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    Not saying ONLY parents want peace ... im sure most people do, regardless if they have children or not.

Its just that in my situation, its my kids i worry for more than myself, obviously.
    i know what you mean
    but as we deal with things in our lives as they occur our kids will too - who knows! they may be better equipped than us to sort stuff out lol - all you can do is teach them with the gift of what you have learnt best

blimey sorry - didnt mean get so philosophical at 3pm - but then bloody football is on and i prefer to do this

it seems so many people are called by their religion and not their nationality

the muslim community you hear - you dont hear the christian community

not all muslims are the same in the same way not all christians are the same
    I think that's because for many muslims their Religion is what defines them, not their racial origin. So they would say that they were a Muslim first. In fact they act as if Islam IS their country.

Whereas Most of the rest of the population would just say they were English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, American, Australian, Chinese, Nigerian, Polish, Indian, German,
    French etc, etc, et al. & probably not even bother to mention their religion.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information