eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Size 00 clothing WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    THROWS UP! lol

Im glad you did not say you dont go in for skinny girls cus id of had to remind you of LIL ' NIKKI ( Size 4 ) if i recall and a recovering anorexic.

But its ok ... you passed. lol

BTW : Almost dont want to know, but WTH , Whats a turkey neck ?
    lil Nikki is cute but a lil to lil lol

turkey neck is a nice way of saying a second chin which wobbles around

curves is the way too go, that pic in the first post... she looks like she is smuggling peanuts down her top even i have bigger boobs than her

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    lil Nikki is cute but a lil to lil lol

turkey neck is a nice way of saying a second chin which wobbles around

curves is the way too go, that pic in the first post... she looks like she is smuggling peanuts down her top even i have bigger boobs than her

This is why tiny girls have boob jobs cus 90% of women THAT THIN dont have any boobs.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

There's a difference between a size 8 in UK and a size 8 in US.

I always thought that a size zero was equivalent to a size 8 here or something like that.

The advert mentioned GAP so I naturally assumed the size 00 was an american size and bears no relation to our sizes 8, 10 etc.

maybe I'm wrong but I didn't read it like we were going to have that size here......... are we?

00 maybe likened to a size 4 here I thought perhaps?

Thats a point ... you know USA women like to say OOOooo im a SIZE 4 which is actually about a UK 10 ... so , hmmm ... still bad though cus it makes UK GIRLS feel insecure about themselves when they have no need to.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

around 5 years ago I was very ill and lost a lot of weight - I went down to a size 6 and some of those were a little big on me

I say there is nothing at all to be gained from being that size at all as all day long I was told how ill I looked and as far as Alex was concerned I knew he was being kind when he said I looked ok!

I've put weight on now and am up to a size 12 (would like to stop now tho but need to work out how lol!) - got my boobs back and everything and I'm happy!

I can't for the life of me understand why girls want to look sick!

May be the youngsters (boys) like the stick thin girls but then girls always like an older guy and once the guy's brain kicks in they really do prefer some curves

It all gets very confusing , someone naturally small / slim like deeze for eg : should most deff be catered for. So small sizes should be available. Likewise if someone, as you said is ill, through no fault of their own OF COURSE they should be able to find clothes to fit.

Its the GLAMORISING of these miniscule sizes i deplore. Simply because it does encourage anorexia in already slim girls and that is shameful!

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

From your "turkey neck" of the woods Elaine.

While British designer Sir Paul Smith said skinny models are just a fad and fuller figures will return to the catwalk soon, organisers of The Clothes Show Live 2006 announced that they would ban size 00 models from their show.
    The Clothes Show Live, touted as the ‘largest fashion show in the world’, is held in Birmingham in December. Most fashion shows display the collections of exclusive designers and the audience comprises people from industry and celebrities by invitation only.
    But The Clothes Show Live is accessible to the common consumer for a £22 ticket and has collections from high-street brands, boutique labels, and vintage gear as well as non-stop catwalk shows, makeovers, and style tips, and is a major haunt for model scouts.
    “Young girls and women come to The Clothes Show Live every year to be inspired by the latest looks,” said Gavin Brown, head of Haymarket Exhibitions, which organises the event. “It is therefore vital that we ensure that the messages we are sending them are the right ones. Girls do not need to be size 00 to make it as a model, or look as good in the designs that grace the catwalk.”
    Smith put the onus on model agencies to change the look of the girls on the catwalk. “The casting agencies, if they are clever, might start searching for girls that are a little bit bigger, maybe even just one size bigger,”

I DO NOT HAVE A TURKEY NECK ya cheeky cow.

ROFL ... Even when i did have a bit of a double chin it was only small and never WOBBLED when i spoke.

ROFL.

I KNOW YOU MEAN ( that poll saying w.mids women where fatter than other women )

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    I DO NOT HAVE A TURKEY NECK ya cheeky cow.

ROFL ... Even when i did have a bit of a double chin it was only small and never WOBBLED when i spoke.

ROFL.

I KNOW YOU MEAN ( that poll saying w.mids women where fatter than other women )
    shhh don't upset the natives. LOL at least the convos above the waist. (remembering the FOO threads) and Gazza's 2am BOO.

OH YEAH U LOT & LAURA & HER FOOs

DURTY GURTYS. lol >>>>>> runs 4 bus ( well , walks quickly )

Thread Information