View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazycrafts View Post
    I cant close my ac**** or stop ebid taking money from my bank,
    please close it or i will seek legal advise
    thanks
    I'm proably wasting my time here as you seem to have a problem reading or understanding what is in front of you but read http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0035 and see if that helps.

Please send all the money you were going to waste on legal advice to me.

Unhappy I am getting fed up trying to figure out everything to this site....

I cant figure out how to get things from one place to another this site is too difficult to deal with... I guess i need to just stay at fee bay and close out both accounts when my items stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by JULIESCRAFTS View Post
    I cant figure out how to get things from one place to another this site is too difficult to deal with... I guess i need to just stay at fee bay and close out both accounts when my items stop there.
    You haven't even been here a day yet,
    You don't currently have any auctions listed,
    you seem to have a store, but it's not online.

What are you trying to move from one place to another?

If you explain what the problem is there are plenty of people here willing to help
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Julie, Julie, Julie LOL

Don't give up so easily, my goodness.

Take a deep breath and tell us what it is you are having trouble with.

My husband figured out how to get inventory online but my store page is not showing up in search...yet..... We accidentally figured out what was the problem as far bas inventory..... We have spent 4 days trying to list items between here and feebay and are restricted to three items at a time now on feebay my husband was selling farm implements for a lot of money on feebay.... They didnt mind collecting fees on that but try listing small items and they restrict you if scores not high enough..... How do you build score if they dont want your buisness? We had one no pay item at 1000.00 and they still charged fees for selling but we didnt collect. Then the guy contacts us after 2 months and wants to know if we could ship item to him.... Do you believe that? We have had a real bad experience dealing with that and now i am frustrated figuring this out.... Its been a bad week in general, please excuse me... I am calming down now...

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

My husband figured out how to get inventory online but my store page is not showing up in search...yet..... We accidentally figured out what was the problem as far bas inventory..... We have spent 4 days trying to list items between here and feebay and are restricted to three items at a time now on feebay my husband was selling farm implements for a lot of money on feebay.... They didnt mind collecting fees on that but try listing small items and they restrict you if scores not high enough..... How do you build score if they dont want your buisness? We had one no pay item at 1000.00 and they still charged fees for selling but we didnt collect. Then the guy contacts us after 2 months and wants to know if we could ship item to him.... Do you believe that? We have had a real bad experience dealing with that and now i am frustrated figuring this out.... Its been a bad week in general, please excuse me... I am calming down now...
    Ahhh yes indeed, one of those weeks when nothing goes right. Have a nice cuppa tea ~~(_)D

It's always a bit of a challenge when your used to a certain way of doing things then suddenly dive into another situation and having to learn a different way of doing things.

Take a deep breath and think to yourself how great it is to be here on eBid with all the friendly helpful souls willing to help you out, take you by the hand if necessary and guide you in the right direction. And all the money your going to save on fees, fees, and more fees.

and close out both accounts when my items stop there.
    if I read this bit rightly are you saying you have TWO accounts here... If that is the case I would contact support as soon as posible as you are only allowed one account on eBid unless you have their permission first... If you dont have their permission then they will close both accounts down and bar you from the site

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    if I read this bit rightly are you saying you have TWO accounts here... If that is the case I would contact support as soon as posible as you are only allowed one account on eBid unless you have their permission first... If you dont have their permission then they will close both accounts down and bar you from the site
    I am thinking she meant the two accounts on feebay as she talked about selling larger items and smaller?

Smile

Hi Julie and welcome to ebid.

There is always a learning curve when coming to a new site. Looks like you did ok and I see you have 11 items listed already and one store setup.

Check out past forums that give about 20 tips for starting to sell fast on ebid. It is different than selling on feebay (thank goodness).

Most of our new customers come from google searches. To get your candles come up in those searches you must have listings marked for 8-10 automatic reposts, and have a buy it now option. Google downloads all of our stuff really fast. Once you make those changes, wait a few hours, and then go to google.com and ask for ebid candles and your stuff will pop up. Hurray!

Best not to use the run until sold. On ebid those items stay on the bottom of the list and never move. If you select a 7-10 day auction, your items move up the list of candles until ready to expire and then they reach the top. Lots of people see them if you list this way.

Also tweek your about me page. The CAPs are so hard to read. Tell us more about you and convince us to buy your stuff. This is where potential buyers look when they want to decide to buy from you.

If you need any other help, just ask, someone is always here to help you. You are among friends now.

Quote Originally Posted by bsurina View Post
    Probably the most difficult human interface I have ever encountered. Endless circles with no results.
    Try
    Help - Contact Us - Click Here to open a Support Ticket

Fill in the Contact Form

OR
    support@ebid.net OR support@eBid.tv

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Gothicina; 13th February 2010 at 04:21 PM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information