Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm curiious .....

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cepher0 View Post
    I'm finding very difficult to sell on ebid, i came over from the 'other side' where i had over 4000 positive feedback, and not even 1 negative...

ebid is at the point now as to whether it is going to survive or flounder...I for one hope it survives, what more can i say !!!!
    Just feels frustrating dosnt it? collectables seem to be absolutely dead on here, tried recruiting two peopl,e tonite to here and they just said, " it looks confusing and im use to ebay, so thanks but no thanks"

Id like to say its there loss, but is it? i dunno

Im seeing plenty of decent collectables on here now at ok prices, QCpots being one of those sellers, as well as collectmania and a couple of others. Yet items are dead

Yes ebid is cheaper than ebay, but ive made about £150 AFTER fees etc on something like three items on fleabay within the last 3 weeks.........

I thought this site needed decent listings at decent prices, ive tried that and now others are doing the same, but i feel its becomming a community forum where people sell things, rather than a selling place with a good community forum. Ive ran out of ideas what this place needs, ebay is launching a new campaing of advertising with some new snazzy new features for the site, ebid had the chane to capitalise, now their listings are slowing again, how can they seriously catch up with xmas on the horizon.......

As i said we will continue to list our items this week, if no sales on those items, some will be reposted most wont, and they will be simply sold elsewhere.

What i will say is this....my items, you either like or dont like, its what collectables are.............but items such as kengillans paintings, they are gold and its a crying shame that his items are not producing the results they should on here, and i fear if he cant sell such quality items as his paintings, that what help is there for me?

perhaps ill start selling tiffany stuff
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

View cepher0's Feedback (+700)
    All-About cepher0
    View cepher0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes it does manstomar, i am selling crafts bits and pieces cheaper than i bought then, mainly due to the fact that i am retiring from internet selling because I want to re-introduce my 'Wonderful Husband' ' Peter' i really don't think I have to add anything else to that.... but if anyone needs confermation....please email me !!!

Hugs to All

Great Card Making and Scrapbooking Goodies at Low Low Prices. In Store Now

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=The-Scrapbook-Crafters-Carousel

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View bjt1964's Feedback (+274)
    All-About bjt1964
    View bjt1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have had a sale and also bid on an item which I won
    do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?

Brian

Thanks for the compliment about my art manstomar, the problem is, that eBay is such a well known name, that it is the first place people think about. If Mark & Gazza don't wake up to the fact that, unless something is done to bring eBid into the public consciouness things will continue in the same vein.

This place has picked up a lot of good sellers from ebay and if it doesn't want to lose them back to there, they need to capitalise on the current goodwill. I am sure that the sellers are doing there bit publicising the place at every opportunity, but feel a little let down by the lack of reciprocal effort.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information