My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Royal SODDIN Mail GRRR !

Im not shouting down all posties ( im sure there are lovely ones ) spesh the ones who have to cart their post half way across villages n small towns on push bikes etc, the ones that stop and chat to their customers.

But the TOWNIE ones we have are usualy not nice peeps and not great at their jobs.

The guy who usually mans our local sorting office is lovely though, dead friendly and always helpfull.

Oh and i used to be able to send a mini perfume in a box for less than a quid too ... now ? NO CHANCE !!!

I had this all the time when I used to sell

View onlinegifts's Feedback (+501)
    All-About onlinegifts
    View onlinegifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello not read all the thread op but I know if a package etc is recorded and undelivered they only keep it 7 days all other non recorded are kept 14 days...........don't know why there is a time diffrence???

I do have a few problems with rm but mainly its buyers not collecting items so I get them returned undelivered.

I have never had a parcel delivered back to me as a sender?? but do complain and you should get a free book of stamps...its standard practice if the problem is their fault.....friend did work at po but not owns one (not local to me...shame as it would save walking to my nearest one since the local one closed down ) so I may as well share the info :>) as its only right as you should not have to pay again when it was not your fault.

take care
    BIG SALE now on in my Bargain Shop

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...tle-girls-Shop

Usborne books at home Mummy says its only 5.00 to join till 9th March.
    PM me for details xxx

All-About pheasantplukka
    View pheasantplukka's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    I have had trouble with my postman in the past ( and then some ) at one point the manager of the local sorting office came to my home to collect recorded delivery packages that the POST AND RUN MAN did not get my siggy on, ( left outside my front door ) etc.

I STILL have the same postman and even the staff in the sorting office dont like him.

he better not be fkn around with what I'm gonna send you coz the way I feel tonight [dont ask!] i shall rip him a new asshole and then take that parcel and shove it so far down his throat that he will wish he had never been born let alone a posty!

..... Oooooo and i dare not ask kazzi

Thread Information