My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!** Elaine **!!

The small laminator works in the same way as the big one, but i dont use the small one for laminating small items

DAMMIT! My secret will be out
    Then everyone will be doing it. huh!

Get some listed Elaine !! I LOVE this sweety one - very bold bright colours.

hmmmmmmmmm I will add a laminator to my wish list I think
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

This is what i mean by a big one

it uses air pressure to laminate and the laminate is sticky... think the little ones have non sticky laminate and it has to heat up! like encap film which only melts at 100 degrees

Ah shut up pete! stop showing off ... ANYWAY its not the size its what you do with it

LMAO

Mel, i use the regular A4 sized one hun. Ever so gently balance all the lil pics on one sheet , ever so ever so even more gently feed it into the carrier then through the laminator ( fingers crossed ) then one eye open see if they slipped during transit. LMAO

1 or 2 mess ups now and then. Then cut them all out, making sure there is enough edge round them to keep the pic sealed in place.

THERE YOU GO ... Everyone knows me tip

lol

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    Ah shut up pete! stop showing off ... ANYWAY its not the size its what you do with it

LMAO

Mel, i use the regular A4 sized one hun. Ever so gently balance all the lil pics on one sheet , ever so ever so even more gently feed it into the carrier then through the laminator ( fingers crossed ) then one eye open see if they slipped during transit. LMAO

1 or 2 mess ups now and then. Then cut them all out, making sure there is enough edge round them to keep the pic sealed in place.

THERE YOU GO ... Everyone knows me tip

lol
    hey im just trying to help but im being ignored by funky and told to shurrup by you so think i will bow out of this thread gracefully...

i wasnt showing off either.... nothing to show off about really i was good at it but still got the sack due to my problem with authority figures

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    This is what i mean by a big one

it uses air pressure to laminate and the laminate is sticky... think the little ones have non sticky laminate and it has to heat up! like encap film which only melts at 100 degrees
    My my Pete, you have got a big one !!!!

Can you rattle a few million off for me? pmsl
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=fairywishes
    Oh and Jay no its blinkin not. [/QUOTE]
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    My my Pete, you have got a big one !!!!

Can you rattle a few million off for me? pmsl
    cant admit to owning it unfortunately.. dont have a few thousand pounds spare to buy one

i think my mum might have one of those little laminators floating around somewhere, seem to remember her buying a shredder which had a laminator with it but she never used it. If your interested i will see if she still has it

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    cant admit to owning it unfortunately.. dont have a few thousand pounds spare to buy one

i think my mum might have one of those little laminators floating around somewhere, seem to remember her buying a shredder which had a laminator with it but she never used it. If your interested i will see if she still has it
    ooooooh thank you
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Thread Information