My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google buys eBid??--Not a news

Sure, let's get in the money men to buy up the site and then start changing how it's run, how much it costs sellers, what you can or can't do/say and so on. If we really try hard we can find someone to turn this place into another site just like eBay where all they think about is the profit line.

Say NO to corporate buy outs!

Damian!! Behave :P

Be nice!

Think the jist was just to get Ebid out there and advertised...get some much needed buyers through our shop doors.

No calm down or you won't get any more biscuits!
    Visit my general store at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DL-Trading-Direct

And remember........Just because your on a diet, doesn't mean to say you can't look at the menu

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctavias0fferings View Post
    It makes you wonder if the dark side see any point in the future when they'll stop increasing fees?

Greedbay will never stop upping their fee's, theyre too greedy & interested in their investors to even dream about stopping the ups of fee's. Plus if peeps are stupid enough to continue listing there & paying the fee's then greedbay will continue. I have noticed that alot of greedbay sellers are on here, I have searched certain items & browsed on greebay & theyre selling the same items there too. So it surprises me that if those sellers who are making the money over there, why are they not advertising eBid as well. I dunno maybe they are, but seem's too many pay the outragious fee's rather than actually devote time to eBid & help promote it.

Shame really greedbay needs a kick up the butt.

Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View Bearsden06's Feedback (+26)
    All-About Bearsden06
    View Bearsden06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lets face it it is like the corner shop competing with Tesco s on advertising, so the only way forward is to make this site more safer for buyers than any other,dont forget every time you sell something include a flyer advertising your site on e bid.that way a buyer will come to see you if you have not got what they want at least they know about the site.
    Any scammers on here you find dont hesitate to report them then buyers will flock here when it gets round its a safe place to buy.
    Bearsden06
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/secondtime-books Still trying to find that elusive book why not visit us we may just have it.=For other collectables come and see us at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DudleysCollectables

I often wonder what would happen to eBay if all the people who list on other sites as well, committed to them, and dumped eBay completely. I suspect it would hit ebay extremely hard and may well be the turning point.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View Bearsden06's Feedback (+26)
    All-About Bearsden06
    View Bearsden06's Listings
    Forum Posts

The problem at the moment on here is slow sales so one as to keep income coming in somehow,with me, now I can no longer travel it as to be on another site where I will sell some.
    I try and buy off here if I can just found a good source for sticky labels very reasonable compared with Staples etc.
    Last edited by Bearsden06; 8th September 2007 at 07:52 PM.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/secondtime-books Still trying to find that elusive book why not visit us we may just have it.=For other collectables come and see us at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DudleysCollectables

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought this was supposed to be the 'eBid in the news' thread?
    Have you any idea how many bids I could have made if all my time wasn't taken up reading forums and news articles? The buyers are out there, until they fall into the forums, lose track of time and forget what they came for in the first place. Happens all the time to people once they get distracted - they forget. And it doesn't matter if it's the corner shop or the mega-shopping mall, one distraction leads to many a forgetful moment.
    Last edited by nykmedia; 8th September 2007 at 08:34 PM.
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View Kenaomi's Feedback (+3)
    All-About Kenaomi
    View Kenaomi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Sure, let's get in the money men to buy up the site and then start changing how it's run, how much it costs sellers, what you can or can't do/say and so on. If we really try hard we can find someone to turn this place into another site just like eBay where all they think about is the profit line.

Say NO to corporate buy outs!
    Couldn't agree more!

It would be excellent in the short-term, but a dreadful mistake in the long-term.
    My auctions: http://uk.ten.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi...arch&type=user

I'm new here from eBay and I'm just getting used to everything, so if something goes a bit wrong, then please bear with me and I will do my utmost to sort it out.

I have bought items on eBay, but I find the fees are too high to sell on there with.

ahha thats y i came on earlyer to put stuff on but i came on the forum instead :P ahah
    join us on www.ukunsignedmuisc.com where you can find new people to meet. Artists and bands

Thread Information