eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just had a survey from FeeBay! Are they getting worried about eBid?

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Just a thought are you 100% positive this was from ebay, just check just in case, as i just had an email from a friend who was told someone has got hold of a load of ebay passwords and has hijacked a load of accounts and listed tiffany and other fake stuff...... been on to Q&A to check it out and they are looking at them as well. check it just in case hun.
    Oh yes 100% sure it was a genuine one, had my full name id & correct email. The survey was web based but didn't require a sign in.

I get hit by spoof ebay/paypal mails frequently sometimes as many as 5 a day, they're getting more authentic looking all the time.

I nearly got caught out by one yesterday titled
    eBay Significantly Not as Described Dispute Opened for Item No
    I'd recently had a run in with someone who hadn't bothered to read the listing so when I saw it thought she'd opened one, then I realised the auction number was wrong.

I always forward them to the report spoof address for either feepay or paypal & get the stupid automated emails telling me how to recognise spoof mail.

Thanks for the warning anyway Buttons.
    I did get the free mousemat, it lasted about half an hour as a frisbee for the dogs, but no vouchers or postcards.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Lurker
    View MrsMuffy's Feedback (+199)
    All-About MrsMuffy
    View MrsMuffy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I got the same questionaire. It had lots of multiple answers. I rubbished feebay and praised ebid and other auction sites. Said I was listing more on ebid and that I was stopping listing on feebay and why. There were two opportunities to put a message in about things so I mentioned high fees and fraud and scams. I have received nothing, not even a mouse mat.
    Do you need some wicks for your oil lamp or paraffin heater? then Why not visit my Ebid store http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Mouse-Trap

If you are not a member of Ebid,and wish to join please press this linkhttp://uk.ebid.net/buddy/265598

I had a survey but mine was just one page of buttons, nowhere to comment unfortunately !
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Well thats a shame ken, i hope they send me one with a space to add a comment, cause i would love to give them a couple about all the accounts that have been hi jacket over the last 24 hrs and NO one is doing anything about it, the items are being listed by the second. All those poor sods who are getting ripped off. Nice to know that if it happened here it would be sorted straight away.

Forum Lurker
    View bitzunbobz's Feedback (+1046)
    All-About bitzunbobz
    View bitzunbobz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just had my survey from feepay. Extremely passed off (you all know what I mean to say) that I had no place to tell them what I think. Hopefully they will get the message soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bitzunbobz View Post
    Just had my survey from feepay. Extremely passed off (you all know what I mean to say) that I had no place to tell them what I think. Hopefully they will get the message soon.
    That they're even sending them out is a tactic admission they know they have a problem.

Even if they do admit they made mistakes & backtrack all the way, as far as I'm concerned it's too late, the damage is done.

Now I've joined here (& looked at other avenues for sales) I'd NEVER restrict myself to just selling on their site. Couldn't trust them not to do the same thing in the future anyway.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

They could of course just read their own Forums, that tells them what people think. Probably just another daft idea to try and create the impression they care, which they don't!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

have never heard of them. Interesting thing to know there's a such site.
    Lots of High Quality Natural/Chinese remedies, supplements, health & beauty products. Guaranteed to beat high street price!
    Please visit my eBid Store:

Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyBetter View Post
    have never heard of them. Interesting thing to know there's a such site.
    Its our pet name for ebay

Thread Information