eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just had a survey from FeeBay! Are they getting worried about eBid?

Default Just had a survey from FeeBay! Are they getting worried about eBid?

Just received this from Feebay
    Which of the following sales channels have you previously used/are you currently using to sell products?
    eBid are the 3rd listed below froogle & gumtree
    & above amazon.co.uk & feebay itself.

Also asks about own website car boots B&M shop as well

Lots of questions about services offered & costs

eBid again listed as a choice for your plans for the next 12 months
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's interesting, I got one but the questions were all about shops and features, and what improvements I would like to see.Multiple option tick boxes.
    I still never got any vouchers or anything, some folk on the other auction site got things, I never had nothing, now thats a great way to make some people feel excluded,oh well nevermind.

I keep talking it up over there, but it' a pity they have wasted the opportunity to really make gains from all the discontent on eBay, and allowing those leaving eBay to fragment to various sites. A marketing opportunity missed that won't come again.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    Why do they wanna know?

As we work to continually improve and invest in eBay Shops, we would like to request you share your thoughts with us. Because your comments and suggestions are invaluable, we invite you to take a brief online survey about eBay Shops.

I did have fun answering, tho they didn't give all the options I'd of liked to use.

The good thing is if someone received the survey & hadn't heard of eBid, they would have now.
    I was quite surprised that eBid was mentioned by name, as opposed to something like "other online auction site"
    Last edited by Gothicina; 27th September 2006 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Add a bit
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thats intersting then they obviuosly see this site as a threat then.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by BLOXBOOKS View Post
    That's interesting, I got one but the questions were all about shops and features, and what improvements I would like to see.Multiple option tick boxes.
    I still never got any vouchers or anything, some folk on the other auction site got things, I never had nothing, now thats a great way to make some people feel excluded,oh well nevermind.
    My Hubby got post cards ( thought they were mine but no ) I got nothing. I also havent had a survey

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post

I did have fun answering, tho they didn't give all the options I'd of liked to use.

The good thing is if someone received the survey & hadn't heard of eBid, they would have now.
    I was quite surprised that eBid was mentioned by name, as opposed to something like "other online auction site"
    Well we do keep saying ebay are a bit thick, they just proved it.

Just a thought are you 100% positive this was from ebay, just check just in case, as i just had an email from a friend who was told someone has got hold of a load of ebay passwords and has hijacked a load of accounts and listed tiffany and other fake stuff...... been on to Q&A to check it out and they are looking at them as well. check it just in case hun.

Thread Information