eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda theatens the Pope now..........Oh and the rest of us ?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Their president has made dozens of speaches to everyone from college students right up to religious leaders which include references to their Holy War, the destruction of "The Great Satan" (America), to "wiping Israel off the map", to using any and all means to destroy the infidels (that's anyone not of their religion,

i didnt know that

its scary especially when you see other countries who you think are moderate (ish) siding with them

as to destroying the infidels well pmsl thats just sad and deluded - if there was a united earth council these problems could be put to rest - alas there isnt and its a fkn cowboy world still or so it seems from our media - the more i watch the news the more i want to switch off to their patronising bullsh*t
    tut and sigh

as to your question which side to err on - perhaps if the usa/gb let iran develop their weapon they might not be so ****ed off and when they get it wont let it off lol...if we **** them off with not getting it - whose to know what destruction they may cause because of it? catch 22

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel View Post
    I'm sorry, Damian, for not making it clearer before. You see, I don't share your conviction that Iran is the terrible threat you believe it to be. My opinion is that there is no greater threat to the well-being of every person on this planet than the USA. Or perhaps I should say, the powers that control the USA, just as they also control Iran, Israel and every other nation on Earth.

The propaganda machine is focussing on Iran right now. Next month it might be Afghanistan. It is the power behind the propaganda that I'm worried about.
    yoo tork shytte arsangle

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigusdickus View Post
    yoo tork shytte arsangle
    I do believe that has been said before.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

I do believe that has been said before.
    i betts it hass annd it wil agin

I'm sorry, Damian, for not making it clearer before. You see, I don't share your conviction that Iran is the terrible threat you believe it to be. My opinion is that there is no greater threat to the well-being of every person on this planet than the USA. Or perhaps I should say, the powers that control the USA, just as they also control Iran, Israel and every other nation on Earth.
    So if these powers control every nation on earth, why you do you specifically single out the U.S. as a problem?

BTW, have you even considered the possibility that you're wrong and the great conspiracy doesn't exist?

All-About earthangel
    Forum Posts

So if these powers control every nation on earth, why you do you specifically single out the U.S. as a problem?

BTW, have you even considered the possibility that you're wrong and the great conspiracy doesn't exist?
    The US is socially and politically the most powerful tool these powers have at their command.

Oh yes, many times. I constantly challenge myself to come up with any other explanation that makes sense of world events. So far to no avail.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

The US is socially and politically the most powerful tool these powers have at their command.
    But who exactly are they going to use this tool against if they already run every other nation? Surely they are only fighting against themselves?

All-About earthangel
    Forum Posts

What they are doing is pitting individuals and social groups against each other. By keeping the likes of you and me busy with our "us v them" fixation, by creating political and social tensions in societies, they stop the citizens of the world from uniting against them.

What they are doing is pitting individuals and social groups against each other. By keeping the likes of you and me busy with our "us v them" fixation, by creating political and social tensions in societies, they stop the citizens of the world from uniting against them.
    But who is there to unite against?
    If nobody knows who they are, then it is already not possible to unite against them without any further obstacles.

Also, if the Americans are merely the patsies of these people, then why pick on them instead of those you feel are really responsible?

All-About earthangel
    Forum Posts

But who is there to unite against?
    If nobody knows who they are, then it is already not possible to unite against them without any further obstacles.

Also, if the Americans are merely the patsies of these people, then why pick on them instead of those you feel are really responsible?
    If the world were not constantly involved in wars and skirmishes, if we were not constantly urged to hate each other for our supposed differences, if we were not constantly pyschologically and chemically bombarded with false and conflicting urges to want this, need that and believe the other, we would be spending our time truly creating a society, a world, in which all people could be happy and equal, sharing the natural wealth the planet has to offer. We would give rather than sell, we would love rather than hate, we would, as the hippies used to say, make love, not war. There are forces which do not want this and so our world has become what it now is. These forces are hidden so well only because so many of us simply do not know there is anything to look for.

I have never singled out the Americans as the major part of the problem. I have pointed to America, the country, the nation, the political/social unit, as the greatest threat. See the distinction?

Thread Information