eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda theatens the Pope now..........Oh and the rest of us ?

You don't see us Pagans getting shirty with other world religions, we just quietly get on with it!

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx[/quote]

That is soo right ma hun X......... she saysslwly getti on wid it!

LOL Tottyz!!

Happy Mabon for yesterday BTW... Here starteth Autumn...

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx

Quote Originally Posted by TottyzKlozzit View Post
    You don't see us Pagans getting shirty with other world religions, we just quietly get on with it!

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx
    no you dont
    and thats because pagans are not like that
    also paganism is not an official world religion i dont think
    so its safe lol no oil land politics place in history desire for power and control etc or egos to fight over

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

You know there i probably a good reason the usa is a target of Iran, hmmm like the fact the usa backed saddam in the iraq-iran war. Also didnt the USA turn a blind eye to saddam using his nice chemical weapons against iranian soldiers........yeah they did, and the nbext infomation i idnt know till someone told me today actually.........they actually with good old great britain by the way......blocked all resolutions to stop sadam using biological weapons against the iranians

i wonder why the iranians hate us?
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

Hello and evening all, manstomer... hows your auctions? hope the weding fund is growin....
    Soapy we r 2 of a kind. Thnax 4 the cards BTW, have passed thwm to 3 of me mommies!!! hope they luv your bathtime fun too...... come on all yo lurkers out ther get shopping! SOAPPIES soap is the best soap.....

Quote Originally Posted by manstomar View Post
    You know there i probably a good reason the usa is a target of Iran, hmmm like the fact the usa backed saddam in the iraq-iran war. Also didnt the USA turn a blind eye to saddam using his nice chemical weapons against iranian soldiers........yeah they did, and the nbext infomation i idnt know till someone told me today actually.........they actually with good old great britain by the way......blocked all resolutions to stop sadam using biological weapons against the iranians

i wonder why the iranians hate us?
    the west is losing the war against the west lol

we are all fed up of LIES

plain and simple
    !!!

sooo true and 4 me. soo frightening..............it really is an evil world. I wish thre was more peace and loving 4 my kidz x have to stop now coz feel sad 4 my kidz

Swoppy...............?????????????????

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its great innit, were told to be scared of backpack carrying muslims, and yet my biggest fear are white people. No one non-white has ever done any harm to me...........

Wedding fund is going ok, mrs manstomar is doing her best to spend it on shoes though

I tried to compromise, told her she can buy one new pair of shoes for every two pairs she gets rid of

apparently im being unfair?

ah well
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

Quote Originally Posted by manstomar View Post
    Its great innit, were told to be scared of backpack carrying muslims, and yet my biggest fear are white people. No one non-white has ever done any harm to me...........

Wedding fund is going ok, mrs manstomar is doing her best to spend it on shoes though

I tried to compromise, told her she can buy one new pair of shoes for every two pairs she gets rid of

apparently im being unfair?

ah well

WELL, I can tell you i have had HARM done to me by :

white people
    asian people
    black people

in about equal ammounts.

& THATS NO WORD OF A LIE .... I dont know what kind of area you live in ?

But if you lived in an area that was 90% asian , to say that you had only ever been asaulted etc by asian peeps would be a bit daft cus , well - what where the chances of it being non asian ? Oh yeah 10%

Likewise if you lived in a predomanatly white or black area the same could be said.

IF you live in a evenly mixed area then id say BLIMEY! Fancy that cus it does sound hard to believe, but you have said it more than once.

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE MILLISECOND that white people ( by and large ) are any better or indeed any worse than any other nationality.

NO CHANCE!

There are LOVELY people of all races , just as all races have ASS WHIPES!

Thread Information