eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Al Qaeda theatens the Pope now..........Oh and the rest of us ?

Israel must go: Iranian leader
    20 Oct 06

IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad today predicted that Israel would not survive and that its allies would face the "boiling wrath" of the people if they continued to support the Jewish state.

"This regime (Israel) will be gone, definitely," Mr Ahmadinejad told demonstrators at a national rally to call for Jerusalem to be handed to the Palestinians.

"You (the Western powers) should know that any government that stands by the Zionist regime from now on will not see any result but the hatred of the people," he added. "The wrath of the region's people is boiling."

Mr Ahmadinejad, who has previously called for Israel to be "wiped from the map and described the Holocaust as a "myth," said his warning was an "ultimatum".

"You should not complain that we did not give a warning. We are saying this explicitly now."

"If a hurricane starts be rest assured that the dimensions of this hurricane will not be limited to the geographic borders of Palestine," he added. "This regime (Israel) will take its supporters to the bottom of the swamp."

"The best solution is for you to take all the components of the regime and take it away," he said.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...616412,00.html

Anyone still think that Iran wants nuclear technology for peaceful purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel View Post
    I'm still amazed that anyone can believe that George Bush has any control over the political adventuring of the US or any other nation. Would you assume that a shop window mannequin was the manager of the shop?

What a clever analogy.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post

Anyone still think that Iran wants nuclear technology for peaceful purposes?

[/size]
    from what i saw on sky news all he said was that he didnt think israel would last long - he didnt say we are going to nuke them!

so yes, i do belive they want nuclear technology for other reasons

its all bizarre

if they are saying we want to develop nuclear technology and same time saying we want israel to disappear wouldnt that be like just odd!!! i mean - they are not stupid - they wouldnt just play it like that would they? something else is going on and we dont know about it lol UNLESS you take their words at face value and that is scary!!!

i detested the israeli govt during the lebanese war - now i have a more informed view and i feel sorry for them in many respects - but i still think they were so wrong and like a bull in china shop as they do with lebanon but that is beside the point

i think when you get to know people in different countries you change your views - i know isrealis and i know lebanese and i know a few others....i think the extremists should be stopped whoever they are

what a frigging mess
    Last edited by emma5721; 21st October 2006 at 05:25 PM.

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

I believe you're right on two points there, emma. Something else is indeed going on and it certainly is a frigging mess. It's a mess because it has been carefully designed to be so.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721 View Post
    from what i saw on sky news all he said was that he didnt think israel would last long - he didnt say we are going to nuke them!
    I've quoted above what he was supposed to have said. To me it is a clear threat not only to Israel, but also to us in the UK, to Europe and to the US.

Think about it. Why would he suggest that Israel was going to suddenly vanish unless someone did something to make that happen? Something like using a nuke? Israel certainly has no plans to pack up and go anywhere voluntarily.

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel View Post
    I believe you're right on two points there, emma. Something else is indeed going on and it certainly is a frigging mess. It's a mess because it has been carefully designed to be so.
    well whoever is designing it can stuff it up their fat ar$e lol cos they aint gonna get away with it and it aint osama bin laden cos every time i see him on telly he's half stoned lol

Thread Information