Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbs....new Home Time Again M8

Quote Originally Posted by traceymole View Post
    ok how old r they and what are their skills?they are 12, 9 and 8, skills?? you are of course joking lol, lets see 12 yr old, stroppy as you like, tendancies for door slamming, 9 and 8 mud pies and bugs lol and do they come with manuals?, nope, you fly by the seat of your harris are they good at cleaning?not a flerpin chance cooking?only at a push and then only for themselves stuff like that... cuz i have a gf but she is for decorative purposes only lol, you might after taking receipt of these 3, might like to change the tense of your wording take "have a girlfriend" to HAD a girlfriend lol, and if she shes your comments there matey, you'll be wearing parts of your anatomy for decorative purposes only

will the malteser be to satisfy your chocolately urges or is it purely decorative also?

lol, yeah right decorative??
    i have decided to make the malteser a gift... it just wouldnt be right to accept any form of payment or gift (or booby prize) in return

the people i know also get used to my cheeky side and so i think im safe

and yes i did think there was a possibilty you may put the malteser in a display case on your mantlepiece, after all, isnt it 'special' to pass your last malteser to someone? oh no wait, sh1t thats rolos!

right im off for dinner now so i have but one more thing to say....

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING WITHIN THE QUOTE FOR A CHANGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk View Post
    i have a boxfull of them.............................................. .......
    lol, i'm on my wayyyyyy

pete's bought my kids , so no need for a sitter!

so that does not mean cram 45 malteasers in your mouth at once to stop me having any!

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    i have decided to make the malteser a gift... it just wouldnt be right to accept any form of payment or gift (or booby prize) in return

the people i know also get used to my cheeky side and so i think im safe

and yes i did think there was a possibilty you may put the malteser in a display case on your mantlepiece, after all, isnt it 'special' to pass your last malteser to someone? oh no wait, sh1t thats rolos!

right im off for dinner now so i have but one more thing to say....

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING WITHIN THE QUOTE FOR A CHANGE!!!you are very welcome! pmsl, enjoy your munchies

lol, i'm on my wayyyyyy

pete's bought my kids , so no need for a sitter!

so that does not mean cram 45 malteasers in your mouth at once to stop me having any!

YOU TRYIN TO SAY I GOT A BIG GOB....................................NOOOOOOO DONT ANSWERE THAT ............GONNA FILL ME FACE WITH FOOD BRB

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk View Post
    YOU TRYIN TO SAY I GOT A BIG GOB....................................NOOOOOOO DONT ANSWERE THAT ............GONNA FILL ME FACE WITH FOOD BRB

lol!!!

of course not, i intially put 57! lolif you feel the need to see just how many you can cram in, can you do it on web cam lol, that id love to watch!pmsl

laters, im being booted off again, off to find a quiet spot in the garden

lol!!!

of course not, i intially put 57! lolif you feel the need to see just how many you can cram in, can you do it on web cam lol, that id love to watch!pmsl

laters, im being booted off again, off to find a quiet spot in the garden

last time i had a request like that..........................err no it dont matter lol

only jokin lol

is msn down lynn?????
    * * * є в в ι є * * *

kettles going on, who wants one?

friend of mine sent me this, infact they have filled my email box lol, but this one made me chuckle

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the "Chicken

Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.

He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and

again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down.

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening,

and demands an explanation.

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

Your going to love this....................

Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck"

Thread Information