eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 185 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbs....new Home Time Again M8

evening peeplies

i've been granted 10 mins pooter time whilst i have a coffee and ciggy

counting the hours till the kids go back to school lol, house looks like a tornado has gone through it, they have made a tent in my greenhouse and to cap it all today they made a fliggin woodlouse skating park in the bath

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE LOL

GOOD DAY EVERYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by traceymole View Post
    evening peeplies

i've been granted 10 mins pooter time whilst i have a coffee and ciggy

counting the hours till the kids go back to school lol, house looks like a tornado has gone through it, they have made a tent in my greenhouse and to cap it all today they made a fliggin woodlouse skating park in the bath

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE LOL

GOOD DAY EVERYONE?
    hi trace

you could hide behind mimms but then she is a squealer and would give you away for a piece of chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    hi trace

you could hide behind mimms but then she is a squealer and would give you away for a piece of chocolate

EVENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .................

hi trace

lol, at this moment, id sell my kids for chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk View Post
    EVENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .................
    evening Lynn

lol, at this moment, id sell my kids for chocolate
    i have a malteser......

good evening missus

just what sites you looking at to have naked men jumping up and down at you?? lol

evening Lynn

i have a malteser......

**SOLD!!!!!!!**

legal disclaimer

all contracts are legally binding, i do have it in writing, the said malteaser will be handed to said ms mole for inspection , void if any teeth marks are found on it, or all or part of chocolate is found to of been sucked off by said previous owner, kids will be delivered, and then dumped, all expenses will cease to be mothers responsibility, so your own yer own

**SOLD!!!!!!!**

legal disclaimer

all contracts are legally binding, i do have it in writing, the said malteaser will be handed to said ms mole for inspection , void if any teeth marks are found on it, or all or part of chocolate is found to of been sucked off by said previous owner, kids will be delivered, and then dumped, all expenses will cease to be mothers responsibility, so your own yer own
    rofl

ok how old r they and what are their skills? and do they come with manuals? are they good at cleaning? cooking? stuff like that... cuz i have a gf but she is for decorative purposes only

will the malteser be to satisfy your chocolately urges or is it purely decorative also?

rofl

ok how old r they and what are their skills?they are 12, 9 and 8, skills?? you are of course joking lol, lets see 12 yr old, stroppy as you like, tendancies for door slamming, 9 and 8 mud pies and bugs lol and do they come with manuals?, nope, you fly by the seat of your harris are they good at cleaning?not a flerpin chance cooking?only at a push and then only for themselves stuff like that... cuz i have a gf but she is for decorative purposes only lol, you might after taking receipt of these 3, might like to change the tense of your wording take "have a girlfriend" to HAD a girlfriend lol, and if she shes your comments there matey, you'll be wearing parts of your anatomy for decorative purposes only

will the malteser be to satisfy your chocolately urges or is it purely decorative also?
    lol, yeah right decorative??

evening Lynn

i have a malteser......

i have a boxfull of them.............................................. .......and ime gonna scoff em all ......................

Thread Information