eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does any really have the time...

Default does any really have the time...

...to discuss watches?

Love to discuss watches...please post your thoughts and concerns. I will be happy to engage in a conversation.

I am a watch nut. I currently have in my collection over 40 watches. Most of these are automatic (25 Jewel Miyota) which are work horses. I wear a different one each day.

Most of my collection are Rolex replicas as I cannot afford the real ones, although I do have a couple of genuine Rolexs' that I have picked up elsewhere. You can pickup some great watches (Rolex) that are a identical to the real thing if you know what you are looking for and have a little knowledge of the Rolex line. I have a matching set of a Submariner (genuine and replica) that I cannot tell the difference. Others that I own are Invicta's, Movados, and Crotons...all genuine.

Dee (deebags and deeswatches) has the best quality that I have seen at the best prices around. I have probably ordered in excess of 20 watches from Dee and they are all of great quality and working order.

I hope this is a good start to some good conversations.

Cool

HI
    Thats really kool to discuss watches I do have a lot of collection of watches and i really like Krug Baumen Watches and thats why i am selling them coz i am fully confident with quality, i also have a collection of Watches Catalogues to see all watches, willing to get one for seiko watches to add into mycollection, if anybody interested in catalouge of Krug Baumen or Clude Valentini watch i can send a catalouge as a part of starting a good friendship
    Cheers

U Farooq
    Moonas Collection
    Its Not your Job----, Its Not Your Accent----, Its Not Your Clothes---, Its Not Your Laugh----, Its your Watch That Says Most About Who You Are Moonas Collection Is Designed to Help you in Letting Others Know Who You Are, Happy Shopping

All-About brian_bogbrush
    View brian_bogbrush's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lzrada View Post
    Dee (deebags and deeswatches) has the best quality that I have seen at the best prices around. I have probably ordered in excess of 20 watches from Dee and they are all of great quality and working order.

you should be ashamed of yourself for encouraging the illegal sale of replica watches

and.. many customers would disagree with you on the subject of quality
    bogbrush

another recomendation for dee, had a couple of items from her i was very happy with the quality although I dont own the real ones my brother in law does and i have to say he was mighty impressed aswell, esp since he had spent near on 8000.00 on a rolex daytona..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by brian_bogbrush View Post
    you should be ashamed of yourself for encouraging the illegal sale of replica watches

and.. many customers would disagree with you on the subject of quality
    himself included lol he said had to chuck one in the bin.

Forum Newbie
    Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View KRAFTWORK's Feedback (+305)
    All-About KRAFTWORK
    View KRAFTWORK's Listings
    Forum Posts

my son is going to have to wait til he's 21 before he get's his hands on my dads rolex, he left it to him in his will.
    in the mean time he is going round car boot sales looking for old watches.
    boy is my son wierd, i hope he will grow out of it!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KRAFTWORK View Post
    my son is going to have to wait til he's 21 before he get's his hands on my dads rolex, he left it to him in his will.
    in the mean time he is going round car boot sales looking for old watches.
    boy is my son wierd, i hope he will grow out of it!

Don't knock it - there is a lot worse he could be going round doing! He's sounds like a nice boy that you can be proud of.

Marina
    eBid store

http://uk.three.ebid.net/stores/Trea...es-From-Marina

On-line shop

www.shopwithmarina.co.uk

Fashion jewellery and an assortment of gifts that won’t break the bank!

Lovely Christmas antlers and snowmen deeley boppers in stock now – so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by lzrada View Post
    Love to discuss watches...please post your thoughts and concerns. I will be happy to engage in a conversation.

I am a watch nut. I currently have in my collection over 40 watches. Most of these are automatic (25 Jewel Miyota) which are work horses. I wear a different one each day.

Most of my collection are Rolex replicas as I cannot afford the real ones, although I do have a couple of genuine Rolexs' that I have picked up elsewhere. You can pickup some great watches (Rolex) that are a identical to the real thing if you know what you are looking for and have a little knowledge of the Rolex line. I have a matching set of a Submariner (genuine and replica) that I cannot tell the difference. Others that I own are Invicta's, Movados, and Crotons...all genuine.

i am selling the good the bad and the ugly in watches , cheap and expensive, barbie to tag, breitling etc, all 100% genuine.
    come and check my items out, also selling gifts toys electronics.

Thread Information