eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has eBid peaked for now?

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    ebid's listings are about to go up significantly.....I have arrived :P

Seriously: ebid will get more customers from ebays stupidity in the coming months, as sellers defect. I am not the only one registered here in the last few weeks. A few of the new shops here I have had a look at are empty (like mine at the minute) I have been busy with other things (setting up pppay for a start) and my regular business. When these people get listing, you will see a surge I'm sure. I plan to list a few hundred items over the coming days, provided everything goes well.
    Is there a last day for people to relist in their shop at the old costings on ebay yet to come? as if so when those listings end and they dont relist i think we will see a huge surge in the listings and more new shops... If that is the case this is possible why the new shops already on here are empty at the moment as people are waiting to move but getting prepared in anycase.

PS. Welcome to ebid BTW

I know a lot of eBay shop owners have listed or are planning to list/relist their items before Tuesday (the fee change date) on a 90 day basis to get them listed at the old rate, so it might be a gradual transfer to eBid over the next few months for some.

Here's hoping the buyers come with them!
    Check out my shop at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-IKEA-Plus-Shop
    • IKEA - great items on offer (Special request service offered!)
    • PLUS - lots of other goodies too!

I'm one of those who relisted for 90 days. I did just before my monthly renewal so I wouldn't get hit by the new fees. Have already started listing here with more to follow in the coming days. Will be using the remaining time on Greedbay to annoy them and send traffic here!

I've just revamped my website to plug eBid.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Kengillam - I have taken a look at your art and already added you to my favourite sellers. I have bookmarked you as I think your stuff will make nice presents and I am sure lots of people are doing the same. It is not a cheap purchase, so you are selling the sort of stuff that people will see, like, and come back when they want to buy some. I think your business will grow and grow.

I have seen a huge increase in item viewings over the last week, but no sales. It seems that Ebid is full of brousers at the moment.

I only have a tiny proportion of my stock listed at the moment (160 items), so I feel it is unfair to compair my success here to Ebay until I have it all loaded. And to be fair I have sold hardly anything on Ebay since they took away the visibility.

Probably my own fault, as I have been too cross to use the main listings much, as I know they are trying to get us to do this. That makes me not want to for some reason, don't know why!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment I've done quite a few commissions as presents for anniversaries and such.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post

I've been plugging eBid over there to such an extent that someone said I should change my ID to ebid ! http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Affordable-Art
    but will be listing more shortly.

Ken
    Look up my 'posting ID' on ebay "moved_to_ebid" !

lOL. I wonder if I could change mine to "Gone-to-eBid". I might go and see.

Just changed my eBay user name to: gone-to-sell-on-eBid. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by satsumamoon View Post
    Look up my 'posting ID' on ebay "moved_to_ebid" !
    Brilliant well done lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Thread Information