My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 'My Notices' - a great feature!

Default 'My Notices' - a great feature!

I just wanted to say how useful the 'My Notices' feature is. I saw another seller's auction with a message right at the top and wondered how on earth they managed to do it, then I read another post on the forum about 'My Notices' - this is extremely useful as it appears on all of your auctions, and could be very handy if you weren't going to be available for a day or two, or had a special offer, etc.
    Well done Mark and Gazza!!!

Thumbs up

I agree it is brill - and something the other side doesn't have. Over there unless you add a note to every individual listing you can only suspend your items if you go on holiday.

The 'My Notices' feature here is so simple and yet SO effective.

The other thing I really like is the fact you can plug your auctions in your signature - again something you can't do on the other side.

Oh and one other thing - these boards are really friendly - although there are some great people posting on the other side, there are some really nasty ones who can be so rude and unhelpful, not nice for new posters to experience. Here even if someone is wrong they are put right in nice way.

10/10 eBid!
    Check out my shop at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-IKEA-Plus-Shop
    • IKEA - great items on offer (Special request service offered!)
    • PLUS - lots of other goodies too!

Quote Originally Posted by ikeaplus View Post
    I agree it is brill - and something the other side doesn't have. Over there unless you add a note to every individual listing you can only suspend your items if you go on holiday.

The 'My Notices' feature here is so simple and yet SO effective.

The other thing I really like is the fact you can plug your auctions in your signature - again something you can't do on the other side.

Oh and one other thing - these boards are really friendly - although there are some great people posting on the other side, there are some really nasty ones who can be so rude and unhelpful, not nice for new posters to experience. Here even if someone is wrong they are put right in nice way.

10/10 eBid!
    With the influx of newbies from the other side, sooner or later we may have to experience some of the nasties that you mentioned.
    If anyone becomes too troublesome you can report them to support, i did this recently & the person was barred for 2 days, this is brilliant, it gives them time to reflect on their behaviour & change it if they wish to stay here.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Thread Information