eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quick!! Grab a bargain!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thesoapycauldron View Post
    I love this job I've created, at the moment my house smells like peppermint!! Better than air freshener any day of the week
    I woulda thought you'd get used to the smell after a while. I get migraines meself, so have to be sooo careful about stinking the house out with too many..er... smelly things.

I tend to use odourless products when I'm painting (and keep the lids on as much as possible!), but I don't necessarily smell the paints after a bit.
    Regards
    Tarryn

Leonidus Creative Arts
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Leonidus-Creative-Arts

I do get used to it, but then I get a lightbulb idea and create a new soap or bathbomb so it all starts again :-D

I get migraines occasionally and i take 2 nurofen, lay in a dark room with a Lavender Bathbomb next to me and try not to weep!! I can't take anything stronger as I'm allergic to anything useful- Codeine is the latest in a looooong list (penicilin, aspirin, mustard...) so I try the aromatherapy approach.

Anyhoo, the bookcase isn't gonna assemble it's self LOL

The Soap Dragon xxx

Nurofen works on you!.. {wails}

I'm medicated up to my eyeballs just to prevent the @*#!! things from happening 24/7. At least triptans help get rid of the worst ones though

Have fun with the bookcases. I've got some 90-day listing to do, just to annoy eBay...
    Regards
    Tarryn

Leonidus Creative Arts
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Leonidus-Creative-Arts

Nurofen doesn't work, it's a token gesture PMSL

The lavender is the stuff though, it calms me into chilling out so I can ride it out.

I have my Soap Dragons Special Soap up at the moment, and I'll cut 2 slices for the winning bidder!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

Hello again!

I have yet more bits on the 60 minute

At 6pm I have listed some Detox Dream soap- it's a fresh loaf that's just finished curing! I also have the delicious Cherry Bakewell Bathbomb- Cherry and Almond all coloured a pale pink (the pic is not so good at showing the colour :-( )

Then at 7pm I have the Lemon and Bergamot Bathbomb- I'm not kidding, this is absolutely fabulous! I have to keep a stock of these as they perk me right up in the mornings...

So take a look and grab a bargain!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess I better hang around then!..............

LOL FlipFlop :-D

You're buying stuff faster than I can make it ;-) Not that I'm complaining mind!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

yeah and I have to keep having enough baths to get through it......... my fella's going mad about the water bill........... LMAO!

Given some for pressies and they've always gone down very well.

Cool, so now wh know why there's a water shortage- it's my fault!! Sorry....

The Soap Dragon xxx

Woo-Hoo!!

I'm at it again with the 60 minute auctions!!

There is some Soap Dragons Special Soap up at 2pm, and because I'm in a generous mood you will get 2 Bars for the price of one!!!

There are some essential oil soaps up at 8pm, these are so lovely, and oe is an SLS-free version for those of you with sensitive skins!!

Thanks,

The Soap Dragon xxx

Thread Information