Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: "Personalized Printz by Tracy" - printed items-handcrafted & personalised-ideal gifts

Talking "Personalized Printz by Tracy" - printed items-handcrafted & personalised-ideal gifts

..hi everyone.
    i'm yet another newbie from "the other side"!!
    i've still to list a load of the items that i make, but i hope you might like what i have got listed for sale so far, and maybe put me in your faves. and keep popping back to see what else has been listed.

here's some example of some of the things that i make, and will eventually have listed in my shop, if not already.

CHILDRENS PLACEMATS - featuring pictures of childrens tv and film characters
    UK FOOTBALL TEAM PLACEMATS
    BAND PRINTS/PLACEMATS - featuring pictures of popular bands mainly rock
    SPECIAL OCCASSION KEEPSAKES - best mummy/best daddy birthday awards, new birth keepsakes for baby boy/girl/twins
    THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP - cute keepsake for your best mate, featuring teddy bear pics and a friendship verse
    OTHER THEMED PLACEMATS - eg. cats, dogs, dinosaurs, cars etc
    CHILDRENS ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS - for good spelling, reading, swimming etc
    SEASONAL ITEMS - when the time is right, eg. mothers day/fathers day awards, christmas placemats, childrens character calendars, etc
    ..AND ANY OTHER IDEAS THAT I HOPE TO COME UP WITH IN THE FUTURE!
    i will also be listing lots more unrelated items.

..my childrens placemats have proved to be very popular on the "other side", bought in bulk for childrens parties, to give as party bag gifts.
    if you think you could be interested in a bulk order of my placemats, at a reduced rate (5 or over), feel free to email me.

..good luck everybody with your selling - especially fellow newbies!
    tracy x
    Visit my store
    - PERSONALIZED PRINTZ BY TRACY -
    for many different gift ideas.
    Printed items, made and designed by myself, personalised just for you at no extra cost.
    Childrens Placemats/Rock Band Prints/Special Occassion Keepsakes/Childrens Achievement Awards, etc.

http://uk.three.ebid.net/stores/PERS...RINTZ-BY-TRACY

hi tracy i think your stuff is ace i shall definatly be buying some this month for my daughters birthday there great products and greeat prices
    nice one!

Talking

hi katie.
    thanks for visiting my shop.
    i'm feeling a little disheartened at the moment, as i joined ebid about 5 days ago, and i've still to make a sale yet, so your kind comments really perked me up!
    i see you've made a couple of sales - well done!
    i hope they come to me soon. lol
    all the best with your selling.
    tracy x
    Visit my store
    Printed items, made and designed by myself, personalised just for you at no extra cost.
    Childrens Placemats/Rock Band Prints/Special Occassion Keepsakes/Childrens Achievement Awards, etc.

it is really slow on here at the moment but i tell you what i can do for you i can add your shop to my website have a look at www.krazykatie.webeden.co.uk on the other great shops page too many people on ebay not enough people know about ebid at the mo but over the past week i have seen loads of ebay sellers join up here hang on in there another month and the sales should up dramatically
    my sales are really slow too i mean 2 sales isnt great not when your self emplyoyed but everyone is at barbecues holidays etc your products are really good just keep advertising in here and tell your ebay customers that you have moved here (i imagine your prices are cheaper here than ebay? coz of fees
    maybe try some special offers free p&p this week etc spend £10 get a free gift etc anyway sorry for rambling on!
    take care hun
    speak later
    katie

hi katie.
    thanks for your suggestions.
    i visited your website and it's great. i really appreciate it if you put my shop link on there.
    well i'm going to persevere for now, and hope it does pick up.
    i'm actually selling my printed items at a higher price on here, as i thought i might not sell as much, and i thought i might take advantage that there doesn't seem to be anyone else doing many of the same items as me, so not much competition.
    i do offer reduced postage though, and if it does pick up a bit, i will probably reduce my prices a bit.
    anyway i'll let you know how i get on.
    keep in touch.
    tracy x
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Visit my store

Default hi tracy

yeah no worries i will add your shop by tonight there was more cosmetics than that on there but yesterday i accidently deleted two pages grrrrrr
    anyway gotta dash so take care and speak soon
    good luck with the sales matey!
    katie

Thread Information