eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone in here tonight????

Default i guess it just takes time

its like starting on feebay you have to build up feedback
    and a customer base again but it should be easiar on here as it seems so much friendly i have met some lovely people on here (inc soapy cauldron but be careful she like you with ketchup lol lol

Yeah I know but I guess I'm just so used to Feepay I've forgotten what it's like to have start from scratch again on a new site. I've included a Feedback link on my listings so hopefully that should help but I think I'll probbaly have to maybe buy a few things on here to get some genuine Ebid feedback.... Now where's the husband put his wallet

LOL I'm nice really...

I find that listing items for the lowest price you would be willing to accept is easier than low start with a reserve, and list as 1 day > 1st bid, then you don't have to keep relisting or deleting the auto-relist emails from your inbox!!

Tell all of your customers on feeBay that you are here- make your prices a touch lower than over there, you can afford to with the weenie fees- and they should follow!

The Soap Dragon, ketchup at the ready... xxx

lol soapy i didnt know you could put feedback links on good idea im going to do that now
    back in a bit
    (katie scoots away on moped ..........................)

So does the 1 day > 1st bid mean your auction runs for just 1 day and then finishes regardless or does it just stay there until somebody bids on it? I've listed all mine so far at 7 days > 1st bid so I assumed that they would run for 7 days & then end regardless of any bids or not... Am I being slightly thick lol...
    P x

Quote Originally Posted by divinelydecadent View Post
    So does the 1 day > 1st bid mean your auction runs for just 1 day and then finishes regardless or does it just stay there until somebody bids on it? I've listed all mine so far at 7 days > 1st bid so I assumed that they would run for 7 days & then end regardless of any bids or not... Am I being slightly thick lol...
    P x
    Hi, the auction clock will start the 7 day countdown from the time of the first bid, if no bids, it will just sit there for a long time, i can't remember how long.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Thanks for that, there's nothing like being enlightened by people in the know. I really hope this site takes off for all of us on here

P x

um does anybody know why???
    i have a garnier anti cellulite roller ball body tonic on feebay only 1 bid 0.27p
    these are exspensive why is nobody else bidding i cant (well i have to) but i dont wanna sell it at that price il be well at a loss any ideas anyone????

Bath and Body is really competitive on feeBay, plus I for one won't line their pockets any more...

Sorry hun, I don't know what to suggest!

The Soap Dragon xxx

Thread Information